Audition reports

TrishDish1002

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's Tommy's website: http://www.tommykeenum.com/

I don't believe Stay Gold is on there. But I know he's talked about doing it for awhile. I'm unsure if he's recorded it yet. It will be great.

I've really tried to get into the song, but it's just not my cup of tea. Maybe Tommy will have a better rendition, but I guess it's wait and see. . .

re:stay gold;it's a very beautiful melody [something seldom heard anymore at wgi] written by multiple grammy winner stevie wonder and oscar winner carmine coppola[father of francis ford coppola].it's inspired by the classic poem "nothing gold can stay" by pulitzer prize winner robert frost.if you haven't already read the s.e. hinton novel titled "the outsiders".

it's a great message and i can't wait to see this ensembles interpretation.stageing design by keith potter.

Edited by dugg

reports say that the award winning ind world class san jose raiders from california will be innactive for the 2008 season. :doh:

you've heard the phrase "working without a net" well the *"unconfirmed news" regarding onyx world is that their program is inspired by the high wire world of tight rope walkers.is michael lentz channeling the flying wallendas as we speak? :dry:

the pugnacious performers of warren central from indiana [newly promoted to the schoolastic world class] will perform to an original composition by composer josh talbert with show design once again by the irascible jeff wrobleski. :dry:

*by "unconfirmed news" of course i mean rumor,innuendo and gossip! :dry:

Edited by dugg

schoolastic world class northview h.s. will present "the ripple effect" with miusic by michael reisman and equipment choreography by one of the hardest working talents in the business michael townsend[center grove,avon,carolina crown,etc.].look for a different style this season with a program that is highly accessible with an emphasis on elegance and refinement.word is the talent level for this perinnial favorite is quite strong.

Edited by dugg

schoolastic world class northview h.s. will present "the ripple effect" with miusic by michael reisman and equipment book by one of the hardest working talents in the business michael townsend[center grove,avon,carolina crown,etc.].look for a different style this season with a program that is highly accessible with an emphasis on elegance and refinement.word is the talent level for this perrinial favorite is quite strong.

Does anybody remember in the late 90's when they did "Northview Live" for like 7 years in a row. And they had the mics and the voice parts. Is it just me, or was that REALLY annoying?

Does anybody remember in the late 90's when they did "Northview Live" for like 7 years in a row. And they had the mics and the voice parts. Is it just me, or was that REALLY annoying?

Wasn't one of those shows on Fan Favorites volume 5? Haha, never understood how it got on there! Looked like they were having fun though with the

show.

amidst fluffy cloudy skies carmel h.s. world will be reworking that venerable chestnut "ode to joy". :cool:

"on cloud nine"[i get it,clever!] is the title of carmel h.s.'s production [sources assure me they aren't using any of the music that center grove used some 10 years ago in their memorable show "joy"] and reportedly they have some fun stuff in store for the fans.mike gaines is staging again,andy toth and michael townsend will choreograph also on staff is keith potter,rosie miller-queen,amanda van druemmel,kim bolduc,matty follo and joshua benningfield.

Edited by dugg