## The 2008 Kilties ##

WWBD

Best wishes on the upcoming competitive season.

See you guys at DCA...

WWBD-1.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best wishes on the upcoming competitive season.

See you guys at DCA...

WWBD-1.jpg

We'll miss you brother Guapo. Don't be a stranger this winter and this season.

P.S. I'm stuck in Asheville, NC at the moment on a work assignment and can't do a full review of the Open House until I get home in a couple of days. We're off to a great start and I can't wait to recount it for everyone!

P.S. I'm stuck in Asheville, NC at the moment on a work assignment and can't do a full review of the Open House until I get home in a couple of days. We're off to a great start and I can't wait to recount it for everyone!

hey J.C........................see you are on the thread.passing the time,I suppose,whilst in N.C.Cincinnati is getting snow tomorrow,and its "the great white death"as we call it.the news stations are in the usual uproar,when this happens.oh well,been there done that!!!.....................................WWBD!!

.........looking ahead.

The Kilties completed a highly productive rehearsal and evaluation camp this past weekend.

The 2008 production was played for the membership (along with the visual concepts explained) and all sections were quite busy throughout the weekend with a highly well time managed format.

The Kilties plan on fielding 105 members for the 2008 season.

The corps will hold a percussion camp on January 5th and 6th, and full corps camp on January 26th and 27th.

For more information visit HERE!

.........looking ahead.

The Kilties completed a highly productive rehearsal and evaluation camp this past weekend.

The 2008 production was played for the membership (along with the visual concepts explained) and all sections were quite busy throughout the weekend with a highly well time managed format.

The Kilties plan on fielding 105 members for the 2008 season.

The corps will hold a percussion camp on January 5th and 6th, and full corps camp on January 26th and 27th.

For more information visit HERE!

That's great news coming from the Kilties camp. I am certain, what with the Scott Stewart and Madison Scout influence, they will finish the season in grand style. I've got my fingers crossed that this is the year they take a finalist spot at DCA. Good luck Racine!

who is this poster? he or she does not appear to be a happy person.I thoroughly enjoyed the open house,and found all I met,to be pleasant and helpful.and appropriatly dressed as well!!!!P.S.......BASS DRUMLINE ROCKS!!

Thanks Hairbear. We in the bassline appreciate the kind words.

Percussion wise this was an outstanding camp. Great numbers (12 snare hopefuls :thumbup: ), full bassline (returning all 5 from last season. 1st time in the 4 years I have marched) Full line of plates and depending on the outcome of some junior corps auditions we may have a full (or more then full) tenor line.

Things are shaping up pretty well so far. Not to mention the staff is all back and the new staff members Scott has added are going to be a great addition as well. Jan 5th & 6th can't come soon enough.

I look at that WWBD poster and one thought comes to mind.....

Peyton Manning plays on that field!! :thumbup:

I look at that WWBD poster and one thought comes to mind.....

Peyton Manning plays on that field!! :thumbup:

Peyton Manning. . . Peyton Manning . . . .

Is he any relation to the Giants quarterback, Eli Manning?

Just kidding . . . . .

• 2 weeks later...