The Cavaliers 2008

Let me guess...same moves, same drill, same uninspired music? Probably top three for sure...Bring something new to the table...Step out of the comfort zone!

Hmm, lets see. 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, and 2006...seems like its up to someone BENEATH them to take the gauntlet thrown down and try and beat them at their own game. :huh:

~G~

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess...same moves, same drill, same uninspired music? Probably top three for sure...Bring something new to the table...Step out of the comfort zone!

First place is a prettty comfortable zone. You should try it some time. B)

Edited by mobrien

If you get off on show titles with no music selected yet....then be my guest. :huh:

There is joy in anticipation and the possibility of what could be.

If you can't "get" that, I'm sorry for you.

Prior to "translation":

太好了! 我很高兴。我明年想看这个展!

My exact results from Babel Fish Translator?:

It is thick good Ryo! Our 很 high? . Our next year thought watching? 个 spreading/displaying!

:huh:

umm, the 2007 cavies' music was definitely a step out of the comfort zone of what they have been doing 2000-2003, 2005-2006. and more enjoyable, albeit not as clean, as those years i thought.

i thought the drill was pretty different as well.

Prior to "translation":

太好了! 我很高兴。我明年想看这个展!

It is thick good Ryo! Our 很 high? . Our next year thought watching? 个 spreading/displaying!

:wub:

Hmm...

I think Hroth's kanji roughly translates as "Great! I'm happy! Can't wait to see next year!"

Again, I'm probably the equivalent of a elementary schooler with kanji, so someone correct me if I'm off.

:huh:- (this smiley is going to be sooooooo worn out by next August... :P)

Hmm...

I think Hroth's kanji roughly translates as "Great! I'm happy! Can't wait to see next year!"

Again, I'm probably the equivalent of a elementary schooler with kanji, so someone correct me if I'm off.

:huh:- (this smiley is going to be sooooooo worn out by next August... :P)

Kanji is so hard to follow sometimes. It has too many rules for slang and so forth. That's why the translator sounds like it's talking to you in a barbaric manner

Yeah, there's waaaaay too many symbols to learn. My head hurts just thinking about it...and adding that onto the fact that's on top of the romaji you need to know....

Learning new languages is fun, though. :)

Yeah japanese has too many variations in it. Traditional... all that stuff.

I've been saying that a band or corps do a samurai show or something, and that they make everyone wear a giant flag on their back. That's visual GE explosion

Prior to "translation":

太好了! 我很高兴。我明年想看这个展!

:huh:

When did Terrence I. McGee start running Babelfish???