"TEAM BLUE' (Southern California) is ready to begin!

Mickk3

Hi. Mick here, guard instructor for the new 'TEAM BLUE' drum corps in the Los Angeles area.

TEAM BLUE will be fielding a corps this year with many former band members (and active ones), drum corps people and new-comers to the 'activity'.

Our 'TEAM BLUE' guard is co-ed and excellence minded. We are ready to strive, rehearse and perform 'outside the box' and have a great time in the process.

Our schedule will not interfere with any winter guard you're in or band schedule you have. We are willing to host 'make-up rehearsals' to accommodate your present guard schedules that would include myself and some members of the 'actively rehearsing' guard. Once your present guard schedule clears, you can join the rest of the corps.

I believe the color guard section of any drum corps is a special section. For whatever reason, we just see things differently - from a more visual standpoint. Presentation is everything to us, and even more important are our relationships with others of the same mind.

I'm going to create THE guard; the one you know you deserve to be a part of - the guard that everyone looks up to as their measure, the guard that everyone wishes they had joined when they could have. I'm going to create that guard because you and I want the best for ourselves.

You have a right to succeed.

Contact me if you're interested in excellence.

mick

mickk3@mac.com