Crown 2007 Field Studio Recordings

WOW!!!! Check out the recordings that Crown just placed up for downloading on their web site http://www.carolinacrown.org. Look for the link titled "2007 Field Studio Recording" and you can select many different versions. I was told these recording were done the last week of finals and you have choices of "Full Corps"..."Brass Only"..."Percussion Only"...Drumline Only"

I listened to the Brass Only & Percussion Only......WOW....great stuff!

:rolleyes::doh::doh:

Edited by khalas

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw, you made it sound like it was free.....:)

YES!!!!

I've often said that if they sound that good moving on the field, imagine how great a Finals Week studio version would sound!

Awesome!!

With the different staging from the field show, I'm hearing nuances I hadn't noticed before.

THANKS CROWN!!

aw, you made it sound like it was free.....:)

Sorry...but come on now...for quality recordings like these I can't believe you will be disappointed paying the $2.99. We keep on asking for corps to do more of this stuff and after all I'm sure it cost them some $$$ to do.

All I can say...WOW!!!!!!! what a horn line and WOW!!!!! I have never heard a percussion only recording like this

:doh::rolleyes:

Edited by khalas

Sorry...but come on now...for quality recordings like these I can't believe you will be disappointed paying the $2.99. We keep on asking for corps to do more of this stuff and after all I'm sure it cost them some $$$ to do.

All I can say...WOW!!!!!!! what a horn line and WOW!!!!! I have never heard a percussion only recording like this

:doh::rolleyes:

I want anyone to listen to that brass recording and say CC does "easy" shows.. :doh: