Crown 2007 Field Studio Recordings

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are looking at the items on the DVD now. It could make it, but the production will be much longer this year and include all of this audio as well more camera angles from DCI.

So with that said there is a possibility that the Wild Horses bopped will make it, but its not certain at this point.

I hope that was clear as mud for you.

Tim

Edited by Tim Snyder

I downloaded the brass ensemble. It is worth the money :laugh:

Every note regardless of length is an 8th note. Works on attacks and timing...

Interesting idea...looks like Matt is adding to the "technique." I don't think we ever did anything like this at Star.

Wow...just WOW!!!! Thanks to the members and staff...this is simply amazing playing. I only wish I had recordings like this back in my day.

edit: can anyone involved with crown this year tell me if this was recorded in a mixed arc or sections? I can't tell for sure.

Edited by Medeabrass

Interesting idea...looks like Matt is adding to the "technique." I don't think we ever did anything like this at Star.

bopping is pretty standard stuff. did it all through high school and college/drum corps, for what that's worth :)

Selling recordings like this= perfect way to solve the bingo funding problem. B)