I'm not sure, but I think the guy in the middle in the second row of horns might be Jimbarino,....................?

LOL!

Nope, but thanx for making me realize that I didn't pinpoint my aim on Guess Who?

I just edited my last post.

*First row of sops, first one on the left - Guess Who?*

Let's see here....

Elbows way too low.... Barely in step..... Shoes not shined.... Uniform looks like an unmade bed.... Looking at the guy next to him for hints as to what they're playing.....

Must be......

ALLARD!!!!

Okay, now what do I win?

Andy

Let's see here....

Elbows way too low.... Barely in step..... Shoes not shined.... Uniform looks like an unmade bed.... Looking at the guy next to him for hints as to what they're playing.....

Must be......

ALLARD!!!!

Okay, now what do I win?

Andy

Heh...

At least I didn't spend thousands of dollars and travel thousands of miles to go stand in the corner...

:)

Heh...

At least I didn't spend thousands of dollars and travel thousands of miles to go stand in the corner...

:)

:spit:

SRB 1

Mr. Roo 0

:rock:

Sheesh.... is there anyone you don't know? LOL!

Don't look now but, your extensive history / knowledge / experience / involvement is showing.

Ain't this fun?

--------------------

--

NanciD

Lots of fun, Nanci!

Actually, you just happened to pick folks I know pretty well: Frank Diliberto was a friend of my older brother, Frank Dorritie was/is cousin to girls in the standstill corps I played in, and the Sasso family lived about four blocks away from me when I was a kid. (Just saw Frank Diliberto at the Brooklyn United show with the Selden Alumni.) Besides, that was back in the day when I was a big Sunriser fan and admirer. I watched these guys rehearse on a shopping center parking lot, and was convinced I'd join them someday.

My drum instructor from 1963 to '66 was Cal Meyers, a former Sunriser, and he taught me so much. Even he was a little surprised when I wound up going to Hawthorne, but he was happy for me nonetheless. Good memories! Last I heard, Cal was in an assisted living facility somewhere in South Jersey.

Now for #4 -- I don't have a clue!