Heh...

At least I didn't spend thousands of dollars and travel thousands of miles to go stand in the corner...

:)

Y'know, you're right!! Why do I do it?

I might as well go back to my old grammar school; I stood in the corner a lot there. And it would be a whole lot cheaper.

But then, I wouldn't get to see you, and Nanci, and Liz, and Ponzo, and Haring, and all the others on a regular basis.

Hmmmm.... I'll have to think about this.

Andy

And one more thing....

I hate contests like this.

The winner gets to spend a weekend with Ron and Nanci.

Losers have to spend two weekends with Ron and Nanci. :P

The winner gets to spend a weekend with Ron and Nanci.

Losers have to spend two weekends with Ron and Nanci. :P

He's here all week, folks..... try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress!!!!

Fran

Lots of fun, Nanci!

Actually, you just happened to pick folks I know pretty well: Frank Diliberto was a friend of my older brother, Frank Dorritie was/is cousin to girls in the standstill corps I played in, and the Sasso family lived about four blocks away from me when I was a kid. (Just saw Frank Diliberto at the Brooklyn United show with the Selden Alumni.) Besides, that was back in the day when I was a big Sunriser fan and admirer. I watched these guys rehearse on a shopping center parking lot, and was convinced I'd join them someday.

My drum instructor from 1963 to '66 was Cal Meyers, a former Sunriser, and he taught me so much. Even he was a little surprised when I wound up going to Hawthorne, but he was happy for me nonetheless. Good memories! Last I heard, Cal was in an assisted living facility somewhere in South Jersey.

Now for #4 -- I don't have a clue!

I'm SO glad you are partaking and having fun! That's what this is all about! And I love the background info that you include... it's simply, well, priceless!! I love it!!

Please send me some old pics that you'd like to see folks guess at.

No way! I finally stumped you with #4? LOL

He's here all week, folks..... try the veal, and don't forget to tip your waitress!!!!

Fran

Can't believe that SRB posted that.... LOL

Ya gotta love those guys like Allard and Mar... I mean Roo. Can't ya just *feel* the love?

Oh, and that waitress that Fran mentioned... that's me!

I'm SO glad you are partaking and having fun! That's what this is all about! And I love the background info that you include... it's simply, well, priceless!! I love it!!

Please send me some old pics that you'd like to see folks guess at.

No way! I finally stumped you with #4? LOL

No ... no stumpin' going on here ... I already know who it is ("your beloved" said Mr. Subliminal)) based on a prior exchange a whiloe ago ...

:-)

Well, I knew you'd know!

C'mon Andy.... send me some pics to work with here.

Sorry doll ... believe it or not I never took personal pics of my years with Sky ... ain't that a shame? ...

Andy