Never even heard of Annapolis D&BC before this year but believe they were watching Prelims this year. If it was the group they were at the far end of the stadium near the endzone and hope they got a break on those tickets.

PS took some digging but

https://sites.google...mandbuglecorps/

The Annapolis corps performed on Thursday evening with MBI, Kidsgrove and others... at the dock in Annapolis... while details are no ones business except them and DCA, I'm quite certain they were well "taken care of" ... Their performance was most appreciated by DCA officials, local politicians and the drum corps fans present.

Edited by TomPeashey
  • Like 1

Merry Christmas to all!

I resemble that statement!! Merry Christmas to all!!!

The Annapolis corps performed on Thursday evening with MBI, Kidsgrove and others... at the dock in Annapolis... while details are no ones business except them and DCA, I'm quite certain they were well "taken care of" ... Their performance was most appreciated by DCA officials, local politicians and the drum corps fans present.

LOL, yep I have no "need to know" what might (or might not) have gone on between DCA and the corps but it's good to know they were performing and in the public eye. One problem with living so close we didn't leave unil late Thursday and missed that show.

Thanks for the info and ironlips "reminder", I read the article but forgot.... :doh:

When I talk about all parts of the activity I usually say DCI, DCA, Alumni, Mini and other... God bless the others.....

Love you all!!

My Christmas link to you!

Thank You Nanci. AND A:

Merry Christmas back to YOU !!!

• Like 2

Love you all!!

My Christmas link to you!

just for us!!! and merry christmas my queen. and i love snoopy!thumbup.gif

Edited by donincardona
  • Like 2

"Just under the wire"

Apologies for being away this week... (the flu and I were having so much fun I didn't get on line... LOL)

Merry Christmas Who'ville!!

• Like 2

Great card and sentiment Nanci. Belated happy holidays to all....been out of the loop....my bad.

• Like 2

wow... long time with no posts... I think we're stuck on the last of those in the current pictures... Andy or someone should just put us out of our misery and allow the Queen to find another candidate for oblivion...

• Like 1