Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Not the best pic. but, Guess Who # 475 ?

1. Guess the Corps? Asbury Park (NJ) "Hurricanes" Jr Corps.

2. Guess the year? 1962

3. Guess 1st from left? Marty Hurley

4. Guess man in middle? ??

5. Guess man on right? Jimmy Hurley

• Like 1

Only guy I can think of who also marched St. Lucy's and Cabs is Chris Sortino and he is in NJDCHoF.

Could it be him???

You Got It RAY !!!

( YES - Chris Sortino )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all those that took part, and Tony for help with photo.

All Three were in as least 2 or 3 of the following Corps.

Asbury Park Hurricanes

Neptune Shoreliners

Jersey Cyclones

St. Lucy's Cadets

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights,

Hawthorne Caballeros

Just think. From a local New Jersey (shore area) Corps, competing in place's like: Herkimer, Frankfort, Utica, NY and North Adams,Mass (almost in Vermont). To: Carnigie Hall, Madison Square Garden in New York City, and many, many, National and World Championships in the USA and Canada

They were also, Judges, Instructors, Composers, and Administrative Staff, members of many Corps.

Now add that they are in Many, "Halls of Fame", Local, State, Regional, National and World.

Guess Who # 475

1. Guess the Corps? - Asbury Park (NJ) "Hurricanes" Jr Corps.

2. Guess the year? - 1962

3. Guess 1st from left? - Marty Hurley

4. Guess man in middle? - Chris Sortino

5. Guess man on right? - Jimmy Hurley

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 476 ?

1. Guess the Corps?

2. Guess the year?

3. Guess man on left?

4. Guess man in middle?

5. Guess man on right?

Oh great ... another shako with a sunburst on it ... ($1 to Fran) ...

I'm heading down to FL today for a couple of weeks ... will be in the Daytona area through Sunday and then heading down to Ft. Lauderdale through Feb 6th ... let me know if any of you Whoers are in those areas and we'll try and hook up for a libation or two ...

I'm startin' to like this retirement stuff!!!

:wink:

I'm heading down to FL today for a couple of weeks ... will be in the Daytona area through Sunday and then heading down to Ft. Lauderdale through Feb 6th ... let me know if any of you Whoers are in those areas and we'll try and hook up for a libation or two ...

:wink:/>

(can I hide in your luggage? just toss me out over Port Saint Lucie, please?)

Have safe and fun travels!! Hugs!

(can I hide in your luggage? just toss me out over Port Saint Lucie, please?)

Have safe and fun travels!! Hugs!

HAHA ... no more FedEx PeoplePak? ... I thought that's how Ron used to ship you back and forth ...

:w00t:

wink.gif

i live in ft. myers on the west coast. it's about 90 miles due west. but that's to far for me andy. the doc's say no more than an hour away. nobody ever comes here...........except the over age st. joes guy. mr. ron. tongue.gif

i live in ft. myers on the west coast. it's about 90 miles due west. but that's to far for me andy. the doc's say no more than an hour away. nobody ever comes here...........except the over age st. joes guy. mr. ron. tongue.gif

Heh...

And even I don't get over there much since being layed off...