Don, see post #31495.

ok buddy. it could be your operating system . or it could be an antivirus program that you have. that happened to me 2 years ago. i had to make an exception to my anti virus. also try to reboot your puter. turn it off for 30 seconds.

Has to be unique to your operating system... I'm on windows 7... it did limit the number of old threads listed... I had to go to the filters and select all... then they are there... BUT first time I didn't notice the box to check that says "remember filters" and the next time they were gone

I have now selected "all" again and checked the "remember filters" box and all seems well

I'm also on Windows 7; filters are set to "show all topics, and "remember" is checked.

I still only see about 3 threads...

the wonderful world of vista(ugh) here... same thing.

i don't get it. i go back all the way to the beginning.

I'm also on Windows 7; filters are set to "show all topics, and "remember" is checked.

I still only see about 3 threads...

Ditto ...

i don't get it. i go back all the way to the beginning.

I go back to the beginning now too... and that's after TWO power crashes overnight caused by severe LIGHTNING during the snowstorm - yes lightning... and it's still "holding" with all threads showing... gotta make sure that box stays checked "remember filters"

wow jeff. you need to chill. he IS having a problem but he's joking about the conspiracy. did ya have a bad day or what???blink.gif

I never have bad days

Computer issues aside, if someone will actually name the cat in the (cowboy) hat, I'll reveal the amusing back-story to the photo.

if we said the name, the queen may go Mahivishnu on us