Yeah, it could have been Carlisle but definitely not Balimer. I seem to remember the Post where the party was held was in a rather rural area and itself was a bit rustic.

Yes... "rustic" is not exactly the term one would use to describe sections of Baltimore. :tongue:

Now I get it ... the Broadway Award ...

:happy:/>

OOohhhh I get it - like an entertainment award and a color....

My guess is......

Oscar Brown!!!!!!

Errrrr..... Emmy Black?

Grammy Green?

:w00t:

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 490 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

A member of the Fran Haring bad fashion for men club?

• Like 3

I was there as well ... but in typical 60's style, I'm not sue where it happened ... the Hurcs and Sky didn't attend either Hershey show (there were two in 69) ... so, it had to be Carlisle or Baltimore (which got rained out) ... for years, Pee Wee was accused of accosting "the mouse" ... that's because he's the guy that caught the little rodent and trapped it with his horn - playing a double-high-some-note which stunned the little rascal and probably gave it a heart attack ... #3 and another YR cohort then proceeded to disect the little guy with there teeth ... hey - ya can't make this stuff up folks!!! ... and enough of us were there just staring in disbelief ... I don't remember the ensuing dance floor scene between the Hurcs and Mar ... er ... Rebels, but I'm sure it was spectacular if a fine was involved ... LOL ...

:w00t:/>

I know of a legendary...um...scrum at the Carlisle Legion in the late 60's between the Hurcs and the Rebels. My dad's mom worked at the Legion, and saw it starting. Apparently, some of it spilled outside, and mymom's mom, who attended the show, found her car surrounded by men from both corps "calmly discussing" their "mutual admiration" for each other.

Well, grandma, all 5'3 120 pounds of her "nicely" let the fine upstanding young men know her car was surrounded, she wanted to leave and "nicely" asked them to allow her to do so.

Did I also mention thatshe had been a Sgt in WWII, and could speak fluent army?

:tongue:/>

• Like 1

I know of a legendary...um...scrum at the Carlisle Legion in the late 60's between the Hurcs and the Rebels. My dad's mom worked at the Legion, and saw it starting. Apparently, some of it spilled outside, and mymom's mom, who attended the show, found her car surrounded by men from both corps "calmly discussing" their "mutual admiration" for each other.

Well, grandma, all 5'3 120 pounds of her "nicely" let the fine upstanding young men know her car was surrounded, she wanted to leave and "nicely" asked them to allow her to do so.

Did I also mention thatshe had been a Sgt in WWII, and could speak fluent army?

:tongue:/>/>

Wish I had seen that!

I wish you were that tall...

now this could be trouble............stay tuned..........