Great picture your majesty...

you look more like your beautiful daughter's sister than mother...

in this case, ugly ducklings really do turn into SWANS

you are such a suck hole.............tongue.gif some things never change............

Ya know, maybe the coolest thing is that there seems to be hundreds, maybe thousands of drum corps people that have personal Bucky Stories. I still remember him busting my ##### in front of the Garden State one Wildwood weekend in the late '70s because I was wearing one of my kids on my front in one of those dopey carriers. Geezus you would have thought I had gone to Sweden for a sex change operation. He was brutal.

I agree... a master chop-buster.

A couple of times over the years I reminded Tommy that he was my first horn instructor... with a corps called the Raiders of 88 in Highland Park, NJ... next town over from where we lived in Edison. My brothers Lenny and Marty marched there in 1967... I joined in September... the corps folded a few months later. (Why they folded is a story for another day, and not a pretty one.)

Anyhow... Tommy would get this puzzled look.... "Raiders of 88? I barely remember them. How do you remember things like that??? But then again... if you were there, that corps had to be pretty forgettable!!!" :tongue:

Then he'd laugh that wicked laugh of his... and we'd all join in on the laughter!!!

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

I agree... a master chop-buster.

A couple of times over the years I reminded Tommy that he was my first horn instructor... with a corps called the Raiders of 88 in Highland Park, NJ... next town over from where we lived in Edison. My brothers Lenny and Marty marched there in 1967... I joined in September... the corps folded a few months later. (Why they folded is a story for another day, and not a pretty one.)

Anyhow... Tommy would get this puzzled look.... "Raiders of 88? I barely remember them. How do you remember things like that??? But then again... if you were there, that corps had to be pretty forgettable!!!" :tongue:/>

Then he'd laugh that wicked laugh of his... and we'd all join in on the laughter!!!

And I'll bet he did that 1,000 times with 1,000 people, and knew them all.

you are such a suck hole.............tongue.gif some things never change............

lol

that's why Bruni loved me and threw your butt out every other week... Porkchop!!!

• Like 1

lol

that's why Bruni loved me and threw your butt out every other week... Porkchop!!!

got me there ol buddy. shutup.gif

• Like 1

thank god :thumbup:/>:wacko:/>

Dear "retired",

This is the second time I've had to say something to you. If you are not here to follow along and play nicely, without taking snipes, then please leave. If anyone looks at your profile... it's plain to see that you are only on DCP to follow Don around and take swipes at him. Grow up. If you have a personal problem with someone - that's your "personal" problem... deal with it privately. I see one of your posts have been removed already, if you did it...thank you. Thanks to the mods if they did it. I won't address you again... I will speak to the moderators. I don't like to bother them... but, quite frankly...I don't have time for this nonsense.

I built this thread years ago to pay homage and share marching history and fond memories of those before us and/or still with us. PERIOD

Thanx in advance for your co-operation in this matter.

Hopefully, the moderators will see this and check you out.

To the rest of Whoville, I'll post a new feature tomorrow mornin'!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Dear "retired",

This is the second time I've had to say something to you. If you are not here to follow along and play nicely, without taking snipes, then please leave. If anyone looks at your profile... it's plain to see that you are only on DCP to follow Don around and take swipes at him. Grow up. If you have a personal problem with someone - that's your "personal" problem... deal with it privately. I see one of your posts have been removed already, if you did it...thank you. Thanks to the mods if they did it. I won't address you again... I will speak to the moderators. I don't like to bother them... but, quite frankly...I don't have time for this nonsense.

I built this thread years ago to pay homage and share marching history and fond memories of those before us and/or still with us. PERIOD

Thanx in advance for your co-operation in this matter.

Hopefully, the moderators will see this and check you out.

To the rest of Whoville, I'll post a new feature tomorrow mornin'!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Agreed! (I was wondering if everyone in Who'ville was out'a town. It was quite for 5 days)

I do understand this is on a more serious side in your response, I was just a little surprised to not see one of these... http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3246/2695115473_59d0bb6711_o.jpg shutup.gif

Yes, my lame attempt at humor...w00t.gif

Agreed! (I was wondering if everyone in Who'ville was out'a town. It was quite for 5 days)

I do understand this is on a more serious side in your response, I was just a little surprised to not see one of these... http://farm4.static....9d0bb6711_o.jpg shutup.gif

Yes, my lame attempt at humor...w00t.gif

even though i'm not sure who this person is i have a very good idea . if it is who i think it is i cut off email to him at the time he joined DCP. he would always read the posts but and email me with his crap. when i cut him off he joined DCP. the only posts he has ever made were to deride me.

tom from what i told here you would probably know who it is. his real name is john. never got out of the honor guard......when he could do that.

even though i'm not sure who this person is i have a very good idea . if it is who i think it is i cut off email to him at the time he joined DCP. he would always read the posts but and email me with his crap. when i cut him off he joined DCP. the only posts he has ever made were to deride me.

tom from what i told here you would probably know who it is. his real name is john. never got out of the honor guard......when he could do that.

Really? as in the rhyme: Itsy bitsy _ _ _ _ _ _?

hey retired? did you used to babysit my CAT?