that surprises me Ray...

let me put them in order left to right

Brass (The Silver Fox), Percussion (Mark Thurston's mentor), Visual (Finished his career as a Seminole, but is sadly no longer with us)

they worked together for many years

and the middle always says "Mark's not my fault!" LOL

Vis guy on the R - - - wrote the drill for a DCA champion --- and marched as a DM wearing his former corps' uniform.

Vis guy on the R - - - wrote the drill for a DCA champion --- and marched as a DM wearing his former corps' uniform.

1975... I assume... and he could wear that uniform because at the time - he owned all of the uniforms of that corps AND the NAME...

but anyway, we're supposed to be going left to right...

Another Clue... Vince Bruni helped arrange for him to move from Cortland, NY to Rochester and got him the job as Band Director at Aquinas Institute (yes, THAT Aquinas)

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Left to right, one at a time please - Guess Who # 501 ?
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2307/2081173784_b68ad9d66c_o.jpg
(click on pic to enlarge)
Left to Right:
1. ??

Left... yes Mme. Queen

The gentle old man on the left was mugged in the Caribbean a few years back...

Corps he taught? Too numerous to mention, but Brigadiers, Crusaders, St. Joe's (Batavia), Frankfurt Starlighters, Casper Troopers and Many, Many more...

• Like 1

Based on the clues so far.... would any of you like to take a Guess Who the first fellow on the left is??

corky fabrizio. when i first met him in 1968 i thought he would be great for cru. and then at the end of 1970 he became our horn instructor replacing jack bullock. and the rest is history.

The man in the middle is a great drummer and instructor, his name is ..........................