OK.... Does anyone know why my posts are now in triplicate? (that and I'm not able to edit any of them)

OK.... Does anyone know why my posts are now in triplicate? (that and I'm not able to edit any of them)

lol

hey... I was UP to 160# this morning... watch that skinny man stuff

####... last time I was 160 it was because my Huggies were soggy...

Yes that's a joke - they didn't have Huggies when I was a baby- they used cotton table cloths...

Last time I was 160 was at Survival School in Washington state just before shipping overseas.

In other words - not recently...

####... last time I was 160 it was because my Huggies were soggy...

Yes that's a joke - they didn't have Huggies when I was a baby- they used cotton table cloths...

Last time I was 160 was at Survival School in Washington state just before shipping overseas.

In other words - not recently...

I love these 160# stories from you young whippersnappers.... I have a leg that weighs that much.

• Like 1

No.

No.

No.

You sound like someone I dated once. Or maybe more than once. Or maybe more than one somebody. But she was a chick. Probably still is.

I was just replying to Tony, in triplicate. I was in supply in the Navy, so I'm used to doing things in triplicate. LOL

So were you Radar or Sparky?