Sad that none of you are working on # 519.

And it's really weird that I was just challenged... a guy showed me a pic and asked who it is.

I thought he meant the guy in the front of the picture. But, he was actuall wanting to know who the Corps was.

Hey, I made a guess!!!!!!

Hey, I made a guess!!!!!!

So did I and no one took me seriously...

Coulda been Sky in Lederhosen!

Perfect timing. Flicr tells me that I need to buy an account. Meanwhile, my daughter buys me a new card for my camera.

now you have to buy an account??? there's the FREE market at work.......LOL :tounge2:

So did I and no one took me seriously...

Coulda been Sky in Lederhosen!

Ray;

Skyliners are too far south in NY. Would be a LONG bus ride to get to this Corps home.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

I'm a bit overwhelmed here and I felt the need to share...

The Skyliner family lost another Saturday morning. At 9:30 am, Tyler Kulp, The son of our assistant percussion caption head, Tom Siegfried, died in a car accident at Plumcreek Township, PA.

Tyler played in the Skyliners' battery in 2004 and 2005. He was scheduled to graduate with a masters degree with honors from IUP this coming Saturday. We're very sorry for his wife Bethany, and Daughter Hannah and for his brother Sayre, mom Cecily and dad Tom, who were all Skyliner members and supporters of the corps for many years.

? with Cecily Kulp Siegfried and Iris McGovern. (By Angel Munoz)

Angel shared this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYYeueuK5E of Tyler's Dress Rehearsal before his recital utilizing 8 mallet grip.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/05/03/armstrong-co-crash-leaves-1-dead/

There are time that words never seem to be enough.... Losing Tyler is one of those times for Donna and myself. Sincere condolences to Bethany Kulp, Cecily and Tom Siegfried, Sayre Kulp and the entire Kulp family.

Cecily posted on her FB page the information for Tyler's services...

Thank you everyone for the prayers and thoughts for me and my family. I truly appreciate the concern and care. We are devastated. Saturday was to be a happy occasion of Tyler graduating with honors in his Masters program, instead we will be holding his funeral. Tyler's viewing will be Friday evening May 9th at the Milkins Funeral home 4914 Kutztown Avenue Temple Pa 19560. Viewing will be 5 pm to 8 pm. I will get the details of the church viewing and funeral service that will be on Saturday, hopefully tomorrow. I thank everyone in our lives for your love and support.
  • Like 1

What Tony said.

I am still stunned by this news.

Cecily and Tom are two of the best people I've ever met... and Tyler was a good young man.

Life certainly can be unfair at times.

• Like 1

What Tony said.

I am still stunned by this news.

Cecily and Tom are two of the best people I've ever met... and Tyler was a good young man.

Life certainly can be unfair at times.

we were in the Convention Center in Wildwood for guard finals for TIA/NJA Sunday when word got to us. It was definitely a downer on what was one of the best weekends we've had down there in years

Long as in Long Lake, NY?

Just updated to Windows 7 and the "Quote" function doesn't seem to work here.

Anyone else experiencing this?

it works for me. i have windows 7. did ya log in to DCP glen?