I think all would agree, especially Don, that the lady has a certain regal air about her. :tounge2:

• Like 1

At one point, I believe she was going to play cymbals. But, then she was told to take those Paistes and use them as Pasties. :w00t:

Oh my ... I think I just had a rush ...

:blush:

"...I was so sure it was the guy named Tom."

Well, yes, actually.

And both Toms played on Pardubas, along with most of the rest of their buddies (who thought it had something to do with the mouthpiece, poor guys.)

One of them played a symphony in a tenement while the other rhapsodized in a most melancholy manner. All the rest of us hackers split our lips open trying to learn those solos from the recordings.

The babe in the middle completes quite a sandwich, with or without finger-cymbal pasties.

Well, yes, actually.

And both Toms played on Pardubas, along with most of the rest of their buddies (who thought it had something to do with the mouthpiece, poor guys.)

One of them played a symphony in a tenement while the other rhapsodized in a most melancholy manner. All the rest of us hackers split our lips open trying to learn those solos from the recordings.

The babe in the middle completes quite a sandwich, with or without finger-cymbal pasties.

... and can you believe they both played in the same Jr corps prior to Sky? ... along with D'Amico, the Todaro Bros., Hazelwood, Genero and Cluna ... OH MY!!!!!

:-)

• Like 1

Well, yes, actually.

Pure "TNT", I tell ya! :laughing: