And who, pray tell, was their horn instructor there?

Sleepy guess - George Rodriguez/

And if so, was he involved with the chick in the middle too?

Edited by rayfallon

(sometimes, I kill me)

Paiste Pasties will kill you, but it will be the death of 1,000 cuts.

And that's if you just use them on Stars and Strippers Forever...

Nasty Pastie Section.

Du Du du du du du du du du // splash splash;; du du// splash splash //du du dut.

Ouuuuuuuuuch, my cympples...

You are WAY too intelligent to be wasting your time on the internet.... you used, "their" and "there", properly. LOL

There is not enough information about what they're doing with their hands in this picture to give it away.

There - I used all three semi-correctly. Now I'm going to bed, and not dream about one cool chick and 2 hot soprano players.

With or without Paistes. I prefer Zildjians, anyway...

• Like 1

And who, pray tell, was their horn instructor there?

The one ... the only ... Herman "Hy" Dreitzer ... and those "kids" from St. Joe's still remember every note he taught them to play ... one corps I truly wish I could have seen when they were around ... maybe Harry can chime in about the talent level in that line/corps ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko
  • Like 1

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Left to right one at a time, Guess Who # 526 ?

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

1, On the Left : ????

If it's answers or guesses you want, Nanci I'll get the ball rolling. Most folks are already heading to Rochester for DCA or preparing to go.

I saw #1 just last Saturday at Bridgeport where he was taking in the Hurcs' contest. A great horn player, former USAF Drum and Bugle Corps member as well as the aforementioned "Mighty" St. Joe's of Newark as well as a NY Skyliner. Perhaps he is even better known to most folks as an excellent horn instructor for many, many years. I had the privilege of teachng with him and Ernie Fesler at the St. Matthias "Blue Max" of Ridgewood, NY back in the late 70's. The one and only Tommy Martin.

Edited by cabalumnidrummer
  • Like 2

yeah finals weekend may slow this place down.

not me, i'll be watching online