Full and speedy recovery to both Don and his wife.

Without beating an oft beaten horse, this is what I meant when I said that DCP is a much better site when we understand that folks (especially our age) have issues, be inclusive and supportive. Understanding their rough spots.

In some cases these rough spots come out for a reason, i.e. you can't swear at God, so you pick on whoever is handy.

Hope all this turns out for the best.

Anyone have a story.

I like stories with cuddly animals, but not puppies so much... cuddlier.

And not cats - cats should all be dispatched by means of catapults.

The last words every cat should hear should be "PULL!"

My wife and I visited our daughter who is teaching in London thes past February, and went to the Tower of London museum...there was a catapult out front. I told her that they called it that because they used to gather up the feral cats running all over the city and blast them over the walls to get rid of them. If they did that to dogs, I told her, the machine would have been called a dogapult. :cool:

• Like 2

:grouphug: best wishes and prayers for healing to DandyDon and MrsDon......

My wife and I visited our daughter who is teaching in London thes past February, and went to the Tower of London museum...there was a catapult out front. I told her that they called it that because they used to gather up the feral cats running all over the city and blast them over the walls to get rid of them. If they did that to dogs, I told her, the machine would have been called a dogapult. :cool:

Mike,

Thinking like me is maybe something you don't want on your resume'... just sayin'

I went to London when I worked for British Airways but two things kept me from enjoying it much:

a) the food. Really?

b) the language. Couldn't learn it to save my life.

Nice place though, although I think my grandmother's brother spent his entire life trying to blow it up.

that's another story for another day though...

• Like 1

Mike,

Thinking like me is maybe something you don't want on your resume'... just sayin'

I went to London when I worked for British Airways but two things kept me from enjoying it much:

a) the food. Really?

b) the language. Couldn't learn it to save my life.

Nice place though, although I think my grandmother's brother spent his entire life trying to blow it up.

that's another story for another day though...

Oddly enough, my daughter was hired to teach English in England! She is working at an International school, actually.

You are right...the food is...hmmm....though they have a lot of ethnic food that is pretty good...we had a nice Chinese dinner one night in Chinatown, when we were going to see "Book of Mormon" at a West End (London's version of Broadway) theater.

Don asked me to thank you guys for your best wishes and kind words...

Bonnie has surgery at 8 AM...

I'm out of town during the day tomorrow, but will report in tomorrow evening...

Off to my hometown - Oswego

Best wishes and prayers for Donnie & his wife

Best To DON & Bonnie. Take care we have you both in our prayers.