Is that how you define a drum major ?someone that can't march but know's how to flap there arms around .LMAO

... works for me ...

:-)

• Like 1

And people forget that finals were the only time that Reading got us.

Sorry to bust yer bubble Ray, but Reading bested Sun at least twice prior to DCA weekend ... I'll admit, 76 was a foundation year for Sun that set the stage for "A Touch of Class" in 77 and 78 ... remember that moniker?

:-)

• Like 1

Who you callin' a hoarder?

You know you can have anything I've got. Besides, you know where Diceman keeps his stash, too.

One little gem was a 1968 recording of the Marksmen, Dominic Del Ra's big green love affair with the mellophone. Every tune they played was a production number and each one featured a prominent mellophone lead.

Dominic would have been at Agawam the night this photo was taken in '62, and the M-men were very much in contention that evening.

Frank, are you in touch with Dom's son, Frankie?

If he doesn't have a copy I bet he'd love one.

If you need contact info let me know.

HUGS!

Yes ma'am - Hurcs - 1981 Franklin Field. (if you don't believe me, ask corps Historian Mr. Fish)

What a riot.

Better part of that?

He had a parrot (stuffed) sitting on his shoulder during warm-ups (inside stadium) and ripped its head off as the corps turned to perform.

Listen to his solo in "Swing Swing Swing" that year (on the Pepephone)

It doesn't have any actual notes - it's like an Air Raid siren!

Notating it was nuts.

Funniest guy I ever met.

Always thought he could stand on stage with Robin Williams and hold his own.

Wish I could find video back up.... that was Classic!! Would love to share the experience!

Too funny!!

If you're wearing the Sky jacket walking around the State Fair and you get near any live-stock, wait until there's people around you and when a bovine specimen lets loose with a big "Moooo" casually say "Pull out"...

That's just wrong on so many levels! LMAO

All Broccoli aside

I've been away.... WAY too long but, such is life. I have a ton on my plate lately and the load just keeps growing... so, when I get a moment or two... I'll post.
Yes, I know I went back too far but, I simply got sick of looking for where I left off. I'm working my way back.
Sorry folks. It is what it is. And Mom is my main concern right now.

Hugs to All!

• Like 2

We've been marking time here - we've been doing our regular therapy, err I mean activities...

A little finger painting, some kick the can - huh that was the day after Kim Kardashian broke the internet - coincidence? I think not.

The usual stuff...