AH - my bad folks....I see what i did there...or didn't. I'll leave it for posterity just to prove i am human and a poor proofreader when I am in a hurry. several incomplete thoughts.

no knuckle whacking, I was trying to say that it has been a while since there's been a steady "Guess Who"s - which I and other youngsters greatly enjoyed reading, and miss. Saying that, threads are typically closed when they go off topic - except when they morph into something equally meaningful to the group (provided it still follows the rules). Closing threads is always considered, but after 8 years of some awesome contributions and memories, it still lives because of those two exceptions.

please read that in the spirit of support for you all - that's the way it was/is intended.

z

Yes, it has been languishing for a bit. BUT, there are REASONS for it, not excuses. Our hostess, Nanci, has been dealing with some very demanding family health issues and has not been able to be here to pose "Guess Who" questions for us as often as she'd like. If the residents of "Whoville" can accept this situation, then so can those who drop in here every now and then. Let's show a little compassion and understanding. These are very trying times for Nanci and her Mom and our prayers and good wishes go out to both of them. And also to The DON and Bonnie.

• Like 2

Happy Easter and Shalom Passover to all Whoers and them what stalk the thread.......sorry to not be as active as I would like

Guido :pirate:

• Like 2

I think Guess Who. Is a fine place to BE. More active at times, less active other times. I would be a member if asked. An Awful lot of GOOD People here. Stories and Photos that need to told and Photo's shown. All that NEED'S to be passed on.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

I posted this earlier, but it seems to have gotten lost in the cloud.

While Nanci is attending to other things there is no reason why the rest of us can't find a few photos, decipher the cryptic method of posting same, and getting this show back on the road.

Can I get an "Amen"?

• Like 1

Who knows how to post a picture?.....I'll send one.

I think Guess Who. Is a fine place BE. More active at times, less active other times. I would be a member if asked. An Awful lot of GOOD People here. Stories and Photos that need to told and Photo's shown. All that NEED to be passed on.

2B, you don't have to ask to be a member. You already are. Your input on this thread has been welcomed. Your marching days are similar to several here.

The more input, the more stories and history. That's what it all about.

Terrific NE Circuit corps ... always on the mark ...

:-)

Ladies and gents. That photo came from a simple "COPY IMAGE" and "PASTE" into the post.

On more than one occasion, I cannot do that here and get an error message, not able to.

I even used the previous method with the brackets, link and brackets and get the same issue message.

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community".

Even got that message trying to show the brackets and what goes in those brackets without even the link.

And this is using Google Chrome or IT Exp.

Go figure.

Edited by gsksun4