After reading it over i'd say if I had a rife I could fit right in

Quite a few of these sharpshooters migrated to the Hurcs after their demise at the end of the 68 season ... never heard the story of why they folded ... unless Nam depleted their ranks as well ...

Huh?

Fish, I tried to explain by spelling it out with the brackets, [ ] link [ ] and what to put in the brackets, img on the left and /img on the right set of brackets, but even the explanation gets denied.

I recall Tony White, the Bill Gates of Photo Posting had spelled it out previously somewhere on here.

• Like 1

The McCue brothers, Pat and Dennis, and Terry Paige marched here and I think there was a Butch Anderson connection too.

Ray, nice to see you back. Are you sure about the Butch connection? I thought that connection was a corps with Men that spanned two States?

• Like 1

... Ray, nice to see you back. Are you sure about the Butch connection? I thought that connection was a corps with Men that spanned two States?

Glenn, Butch was with the I-Men prior to moving to the M-Men with Dom Delray ... Butch was their DM in 67 and 68 ... then moved onto Syracuse for the 69 season and then Sky in 70 ...

:-)

• Like 1

... Ray, nice to see you back. Are you sure about the Butch connection? I thought that connection was a corps with Men that spanned two States?

Glenn, Butch was with the I-Men prior to moving to the M-Men with Dom Delray ... Butch was their DM in 67 and 68 ... then moved onto Syracuse for the 69 season and then Sky in 70 ...

Thanks Andy. Man, Butch had some resume.

• Like 1

Well I did not see an answer to the photo but a lot of hints it reminds me of my time with the DPD where on the range I was rated as a Marksman. There is a Moe Knox photo of Terry Paige playing solo with his fly down and who could forget Whisper, Freddie Steiner was a quiet guy who played a mean horn. SOMF

• Like 2

Quite a few of these sharpshooters migrated to the Hurcs after their demise at the end of the 68 season ... never heard the story of why they folded ... unless Nam depleted their ranks as well ...

Wondering about some of those "right before my time" (1974) corps too. Thought I read Carver merged with a corps and became Gardenstatesmen but most of the Northeastern Circuit corps are just names to me.....

Hmmm might have a Northeastern patch at home... must have been an eBay special years back....

... Wondering about some of those "right before my time" (1974) corps too. Thought I read Carver merged with a corps and became Gardenstatesmen but most of the Northeastern Circuit corps are just names to me.....

Carver hit the skids after the 64 season ... the Garden Statesmen didn't form until around 1970 ... don't remember a merger ... basically a new corps ... many Carver guys wound up in Sun and Sky in 65 ... some went to Ballentine in 64 ...