Ah well... I wasn't implying that the problem was with her majesty, queen of the tiny feet... just so few left and I'm guilty as well, as I only peek here once in a while and spend all day on FB... It's also a natural part of getting old and being retired for real from the activity... It was fun following Kidsgrove this year (again)... but that's all I did - hung out with old friends...

Guess I have to get my kicks now when I can - following the exploits of my son-in-law as Mr. Mascari expands both his writing/teaching and adjudicating... Hell, for the first time in my life, (remember, I go back to the Crusader Rabbit days and even the parking lot at Clifton HS 1972 - with a tip of the hat to Ray Priester and the gang) I might have to root on the Skyliners... they will certainly have upgraded percussion arrangements this coming year... the last time I rooted for Sky, Pepe was still picking his "seat"... and we (Cru) were playing "Devil at 4 O'clock" off the line...

Best wishes for the Holidays to all in whoville

Edited by TomPeashey
  • Like 2

We get that ND has other priorities and we all wish her the best, always. I do think this thread has plenty to offer still. It just needs a little re-set to be viable.

At the moment, there's not enough traffic to justify the juice. Someone (or a couple of folks) will have to get the secret code from John D for the posting of photos. Then, photos will need to be sent to those moderators. I hereby nominate Dr. Peashey since he is best qualified, and his image was the first ever posted here, I believe.

Most of the regular denizens here have some pix, but we'll need to get some more people involved if this is going to continue. That means "tell all your friends" to send photos as soon as we have a way to post them.

So, what say you all?

The scary part is that I would be willing to do it but someone would have to remind me how to post pictures on here... I think I have the tools to do it, just need some friendly reminder Nanci showed me years ago...

but ONLY if her majesty approves...

after Christmas I'm starting on my next novel which will take up much of my time. It requires much research as it's a Civil War Story - and civil war buffs demand accuracy...

That being said... I can still check in when I take a break from writing... G G Grandfather Captain Henry N. Grimes, 49th Infantry, Army of Tennessee, CSA whose story I'm writing would agree to that

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got to do the holidays twice this year ,here in the states then again with my friends in Serbia ,There Christmas is our 3 Kings Day and last week-end was there New Year.They do the big fish dinner on Christmas eve also ,They wanted to do a roast turkey for New Years but hard to find to find there,so they did the roast pig.Hope everone had a great and safe holiday wish you all a heathly new year.

• 2 months later...

:thumbdown: sad... no post since 1/22/16

a million and a half views, almost 38000 posts

and Whoville just wastes away...

I'm as guilty as the next... just sad that's all....

:thumbdown: sad... no post since 1/22/16

a million and a half views, almost 38000 posts

and Whoville just wastes away...

I'm as guilty as the next... just sad that's all....

Sounds like a Jimmy Buffett tune. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...