Just putting it back up on top for new comers...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Left to Right, One at a time, Please.... Guess Who # 489 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

1. (Man on far Left) Johnny "Grass" Urspruch

2. (Man in the middle) Billy Taylor

3. (Man on Right) ?? ??

I was talking to #3 at the Downingtown show last night. He was wearing the same hat that was in the picture. He's really getting a big laugh out of some of the clues & comments. I was at a Reilly indoor show a few years back & #3 went on stage with at least 4 different alumni corps, maybe more.

I was talking to #3 at the Downingtown show last night. He was wearing the same hat that was in the picture. He's really getting a big laugh out of some of the clues & comments. I was at a Reilly indoor show a few years back & #3 went on stage with at least 4 different alumni corps, maybe more.

That's because he's a superstar and friend to all! Great guy!

He played with Sky, Archie, BS, Baltimore and Reilly that night ...

:-)

He played with Sky, Archie, BS, Baltimore and Reilly that night ...

:-)

And he didn't get the uniforms mixed up either. Always has his **** together!

Many years ago at an after show party in Hershey, I saw #3 bite the head off a recently deceased mouse on a dare/bet with a large group of guys from many corps. He did, he won the bet and he bought a round of drinks with his winnings. At least he did for those who weren't gagging or worse. I guess he had to get the taste out of his mouth.

Just another wild and crazy guy!!!!

Yuck.

Our photo subject's solo work in the Yankee Rebels' concert tune in 1969 stands out for me.

Un-freaking-believable playing. :thumbup:

And he didn't get the uniforms mixed up either. Always has his **** together!

Many years ago at an after show party in Hershey, I saw #3 bite the head off a recently deceased mouse on a dare/bet with a large group of guys from many corps. He did, he won the bet and he bought a round of drinks with his winnings. At least he did for those who weren't gagging or worse. I guess he had to get the taste out of his mouth.

Just another wild and crazy guy!!!!

Yuck.

That's too funny! Sick... but, funny!!

Well are you going to leave us bobbing and weaving from one gaffe to another, or can we put the lid on this one?

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Our photo subject's solo work in the Yankee Rebels' concert tune in 1969 stands out for me.

Un-freaking-believable playing. thumbup.gif

ok i'm gonna guess. is it bobby gaff? if it is he was great.