new page...

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 491 ?

(click on pic to enlarge)

Change one vowel and he could play the shrink on the Sopranos!

Edited by fish66

"Not a "Soprano", a Contra Bass":

George H,W. Bush Sr's LEAST fave green was "Bracaoli"......

C'mon my pretties, we're almost GIVING this one away.....

Elphaba

"Not a "Soprano", a Contra Bass":

George H,W. Bush Sr's LEAST fave green was "Bracaoli"......

C'mon my pretties, we're almost GIVING this one away.....

Elphaba

I may have to go to the John soon

I may have to go to the John soon

Like I said, (with the clues given) it's like folks aren't even trying.

It's an easy Google step away.

If this guy is following this... he's either very sad and let down or he's laughing his fool head off.

I hope it's the later.

Like I said, (with the clues given) it's like folks aren't even trying.

It's an easy Google step away.

If this guy is following this... he's either very sad and let down or he's laughing his fool head off.

I hope it's the later.

My guess, my Queen, is that he is having the same difficulty remembering who most of us are (were) as I am remembering his name.

Oh, I knew it well 50 years ago when we would go up against each other all winter and spring.

I would watch St Raphael's and be well aware of his prowess and knew his name well...

Then something happened...

The 70s, then the 80s, then the 90s, then the 2000s, then...

There are days I have to think hard before I say my kids' names, and occasionally mix them up.

Forget about my grandsons Connor, Nolan, and Colin... (Miles is easy - he doesn't sound like the rest of them)

I have no chance getting them right without cue cards and I see them every week.

I'll bet he understands.

It's tribute enough just to appear on these pages...

Names have become somewhat optional.

Let Lisko or Fish remind us and we'll move ahead...

My guess, my Queen, is that he is having the same difficulty remembering who most of us are (were) as I am remembering his name.

Oh, I knew it well 50 years ago when we would go up against each other all winter and spring.

I would watch St Raphael's and be well aware of his prowess and knew his name well...

There are days I have to think hard before I say my kids' names, and occasionally mix them up.

Forget about my grandsons Connor, Nolan, and Colin... (Miles is easy - he doesn't sound like the rest of them)

I have no chance getting them right without cue cards and I see them every week.

I'll bet he understands.

Oh very well ... John Braca ... and I was wrong on one part of his background ... Dennis Banks was the 1st contra player in St. Raphael's (#2 overall in jr corps) ... then John joined him when they went to two baby Getzens ... Hey ... Only 50 years ago!

Edited by ajlisko

I'll bet he understands.

That was one heck of a post, Ray!! LOL

Oh very well ... John Braca ... and I was wrong on one part of his background ... Dennis Banks was the 1st contra player in St. Raphael's (#2 overall in jr corps) ... then John joined him when they went to two baby Getzens ... Hey ... Only 50 years ago!

Ok, if this was so difficult, I can't image what this next one will bring...