We need more clues here. I'm starting to feel like I'm holding down the Fort!

fort edward?

Not sure. I know it's not Ft. Desoto.

You do know where Ft. Desoto Park is, right?

yes.

I now know who this corps is.

In honor of this year's 200th anniversary of that historic event... this picture is one of the Fort McHenrymen from Baltimore, MD. :ninja:

I now know who this corps is.

In honor of this year's 200th anniversary of that historic event... this picture is one of the Fort McHenrymen from Baltimore, MD. :ninja:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??/ YOU COMPLETELY LOST ME. SORRY MY CAPS BUTTON IS STUCK!!!!

OK, here goes.

I have been posting on this. Just thought I would hang back. Three of us KNOW for sure, AND I would bet some others too.

Fort Desoto is in Pinellas Park, FL. I have been there also. But it has nothing to do with this Corps.

Glens Falls had "The Last of the Mohicans". (lived there also) but the Corps we are looking for was not from there.

Fort Edward is Correct

A small town with Hudson Falls between it and Glens Falls. So if you were in or follow DCI many of you Top Ten Corps have been to those places.

All great places to practice & BOND with the locals. They would publish in the Post Star news paper where Corps would be practicing. For a contest held each year. (Up till just a few years ago). Madison Scouts was at Hudson Falls many times. Cadets and Santa Clara got Glens Falls often, Boston Crusaders, Fort Edward. ETC, Etc.

I believe that the Corps we are looking for won the "A. L. State "Parade Corps" Championship" Two times.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Some people thought they were bums, but just like the Dodgers they weren't that bad.

So you might call this group wayfaring.....

I'm honestly having trouble getting excited about a corps wearing lederhosen...

The Von Trapp Family Cadets?

• Like 1

Not sure. I know it's not Ft. Desoto.

You do know where Ft. Desoto Park is, right?

Next to either Fort Studebaker or Packard Park...... (OK, bad old car joke... more coffee needed)

Very good Don.

Wahcaloosencoochaleva, The Great Carrying Place or the English name, Fort Edward. Now name the corps.