The good news is, after all that rain, the hot tub is now a forever pool. Hit up Publix for the Heineken Don.

82 and sunny. just got home from a spin on the golf cart. as i say " cruised the village"

• Like 1

Yup, the Fort Edward Vagabonds. The leaderhosen uniforms were an interim between the old satin blouse/shako unis of the 50's to the new satin blouse/gestapo hats of the 60's. Believe it or not they were well liked by the fans and the corps mebers. We even had a St. Bernard that marched with us.

Well, I thought that at least 3 of us kept things about the "Area" they were from. Then the "Many Corps" visited in the "Area", might bring in more posts from outside areas. Maybe even stopped by the Fort Edward Fire Dept. an seen the Very Large Photo. Just a few city blocks from where they Practiced at FEHS. I know a lot of people in the "FORT" area did "BOND" with those DCI Corps.

I did not say who they were, because I was Not the Original poster.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Enjoy your time off, Your Majesty. Hopefully, there will not be too much for you to "de-shamble-ize" upon your return to the realm!

OK, let the games begin!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

hey fran quit sucking up................. :tounge2:

• Like 2

you know what happens when i'm left on my own. it's chaos.............LOL

Remind me to ask Bonnie for photos... LOL

I'm sure a few of us have a couple of pics we could use..... OR, when left on our own one never knows exactly what might happen. LOL :w00t:

While Nanci tends to business in a land far away, Ron recruits some locals to help with pool maintenance in FL:

las_vegas_pool_party_01.jpg

• Like 2

>>I see this going south in a hurry.<<

Heh ... I see us all heading south in a hurry ... oh ... wait ... I'm already here!

:-)

>>I see this going south in a hurry.<<

Heh ... I see us all heading south in a hurry ... oh ... wait ... I'm already here!

:-)

so andy did ya move to florida? i know you said something about it.