Attention Please

I'm sorry to say that with all that I have on my plate right now

(working on both house and property, taking care of Mom, and my daughter's wedding is almost here)

It's just too much....

We are going to have to take about a month off. Just a short hiatus. If I can pop in and post a new feature here or there I will... just letting you all know.

Stay Cool and take care... See ya soon! HUGS!!

That's it - I'm going so far OT we won't be able to locate T in 6 weeks.

Take care of business Nanci - we'll keep the lights on.

• Like 1

OK, while Nanci is taking care of business, and Andy is driving around Florida trying to avoid ever shoveling snow again, although shoveling alligator crap can be quite a bit heavier, and Don is putting a padlock on the shed and pouring kerosene around it, while Glen is stretching out inside for a nap, I'm going to continue on with Guess Who...

I'm thinking about a drum corps individual...

I don't have the photo so here we go:

Female, medium height and build, straight spoken, Midwest.

OK, Andy - don't give it away right away...

OK, while Nanci is taking care of business, and Andy is driving around Florida trying to avoid ever shoveling snow again, although shoveling alligator crap can be quite a bit heavier, and Don is putting a padlock on the shed and pouring kerosene around it, while Glen is stretching out inside for a nap, I'm going to continue on with Guess Who...

I'm thinking about a drum corps individual...

I don't have the photo so here we go:

Female, medium height and build, straight spoken, Midwest.

OK, Andy - don't give it away right away...

well that could be anybody. i'm going to the shed and see if their is room for me to take a nap.........LOL

>>Female, medium height and build, straight spoken, Midwest.

OK, Andy - don't give it away right away...<<

Hmmm ... let's see ... can't say that I was friendly with any of the Midwest girls from Skokie, Royal Airs or Norwood Park ... one real nice encounter with someone from Casper who gave me a tour of her bus ... :wub: ... Hmmm ... does Audubon count as the Midwest? ... or ... the Staten Island Lawmen? ... oi vey ...

:-)

Interrupting this thread for a moment here to wish my older brothers Lenny and Marty a happy birthday today!!! :thumbup:

Lenny was with the Sunrisers from 1974 through 1987 (several NJ junior corps before that), on either mellophone or baritone, depending on the year. He also was the corps' director for several years in the 1980s.

Marty marched with Sun in 1974 and '75, on baritone. (Also marched in a couple of NJ junior corps before that.)

They are 64 years old today. :tongue:

• Like 2

Interrupting this thread for a moment here to wish my older brothers Lenny and Marty a happy birthday today!!! :thumbup:

Lenny was with the Sunrisers from 1974 through 1987 (several NJ junior corps before that), on either mellophone or baritone, depending on the year. He also was the corps' director for several years in the 1980s.

Marty marched with Sun in 1974 and '75, on baritone. (Also marched in a couple of NJ junior corps before that.)

well i knew lenny. he used to come to parties at kevin shea's. you did to.

well i knew lenny. he used to come to parties at kevin shea's. you did to.

I remember them well, Don!!! Great times with you guys.

2X Happy Birthday to 2 of the craziest b@st@rds ever to wear the orange and blue.

and 2 of the greatest guys as well.

And best corpsmembers.

• Like 1