Trombone?

You sackbut.

I thought that would get a lot of reaction.

People just don't care about sackbuts the way they used to.

Now it's all about Kim Kardashian and that kind of butts.

B I G B U T T S

Heading to Puerto Rico tomorrow to escape this ungodly cold - flying for free of course.

Probably won't be around til next Friday, but we haven't exactly been tearing up Whoville lately anyway.

Ray enjoy Puerto Rico been many years since my last visit there ,I stayed the entire month of March ,right now its been 81 everyday with cooler nights around 68 ENJOY

Bring back coffee and rum Ray. LOL my last trip I was training some people and left with a document case full of manuals. Had it as carry on because I couldn't lose it, clothes yeah, this no. On the way back it was still carry on but had 10 lbs of coffee (forget the brand) and 2 bottles of Barcardi.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Bring back coffee and rum Ray. LOL my last rip I was training some people and left with a document case full of manuals. Had it as carry on because I couldn't lose it, clothes yeah, this no. On the way back it was still carry on but had 10 lbs of coffee (forget the brand) and 2 bottles of Barcardi.

Folks that know me well know I used up all my drink coupons within 3 yrs of returning from overseas. No Bacardi for this boy... errr... old man.

As for coffee, never got the taste for it.

Just going for the sun, and to get Carrie thawed out.

• Like 2

Have a warm time Ray... I'll be hitting that area soon myself... really looking forward to a break from the cold and snow of Rochester...

Have a warm time Ray... I'll be hitting that area soon myself... really looking forward to a break from the cold and snow of Rochester...

Think I'll head down to Cuba later in the year when the travel packages start to appear .. gonna look for my old 56 Chevy Bel Air ... think I saw it on a newscast recently ... HOO HAA ...

16551_0d1c69cacd_low_res.jpg

for now, I'll just have to settle for FL ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko
  • Like 2

When I read about Cuba I think about our one cruise we took to the Caribbean. Last night we got instructions to prep for customs.

Canadians enjoy the Cuban cigars you bought on your trip.

Americans we'll have a "puff til you puke" party afterwards cuz you can't that 'em home.

And being a card carrying member of the Antique Automobile Club of America waiting to see that Cuban rolling metal...

OK, back from sunny Puerto Rico, red like a balloon, and figured I'd get caught up on everything I missed on "Guess Who"...

OK, I'm caught up now.

Anyone going to the Renegades Chinese New Years Parade?

I'm thinking about it as I fly free and I want to catch one of my daughter's Blue Devils Winter Guard shows this year before she gives up the activity (as if she ever will).

OK, that's all for me - shoveling snow tomorrow for the first time in my 60s - that might not be true - I was 60 when I moved to Texas in April 2012 so I probably shoveled before I moved, but my memory allows me to make unsupported statements all the time.

One of those "The older I get, the better I was" sort of deals.

• Like 2

OK, back from sunny Puerto Rico, red like a balloon, and figured I'd get caught up on everything I missed on "Guess Who"...

OK, I'm caught up now.

Anyone going to the Renegades Chinese New Years Parade?

I'm thinking about it as I fly free and I want to catch one of my daughter's Blue Devils Winter Guard shows this year before she gives up the activity (as if she ever will).

OK, that's all for me - shoveling snow tomorrow for the first time in my 60s - that might not be true - I was 60 when I moved to Texas in April 2012 so I probably shoveled before I moved, but my memory allows me to make unsupported statements all the time.

One of those "The older I get, the better I was" sort of deals.

Hey Ray ... welcome back! ... I've been invited to MC the Boston I&E again on March 28th ... WOO HOO! ... make sure you're there ... when's JetBlue gonna have flights to Havana? ... we can go down there as BHOF Ambassadors to formulate an I&E show ... or a vintage car show ... or get a job as a mechanic on a straight-six engine ... remember them? ... OH MY!!!

:-)