Ray P and Tony made a FB appearance to wish my wife and I a happy 25th anniversary this week. So at least they are still in cyberspace, just not this part of the web.......

Happy Anniversary to Jim and is it Kris? Sure hope so.

See? We can do that here too. :)

• Like 2

Ray Fallon bowed out of DCP when Don got banned for life ... he won't be returning ...

It was a pretty good run, especially lately. Plus the Roy Perez videos find turned out to be special.

I'd have given more clues, but the Norwood Park corps thing kind of took over.

We should try to keep this active the best we can. So much history has gone through here, it would be a shame to have it fade away.

I hope Nanci is doing OK and can return when she finds the right time to do so.

As for the rest of the usual suspects, I'm wondering where Ray Fallon, Fish, Ray Priester,Tony White and a few others have been.

Hope we haven't lost these special Whoers. :)

I'll try my best to post another feature.

Oh I check in here every day. Haven't posted since I had nothing to contribute. Still wondering where Eddie Reese has gone. I can understand Ray Fallon's leaving, since I was also contemplating the same thing. Still very disappointed over "The Don" ban, but I do keep in touch with him. I haven't seen the person who is rumored to have caused all the grief on here either. Oh well.

I'll jump in when I can offer something of substance. BTW, I hear that Guido ( Jim Cossetti) is once again sidelined with illness. Wishing him a speedy recovery. Miss ya Jimmy!

Judging from the majorette's attire, this is probably not a church-sponsored corps.

Definitely not, but it does look like she "Love's" it.

Speaking of church sponsored corps, how many knew that Blessed Sac was going to include a Dick Burns arrangement of "Love For Sale" in their show one year and Bishop Garner put the kibosh on it? Apparently it was too controversial for a corps sponsored by the church. Ya think???

St. Raphael's was going to play "You Made Me Love You" in 63 or 64 ... they settled for "Cry Me A River" after Father Louie raised an eyebrow to the former ...

:-)

guess... but from the uni and old union jack

Guelph Royalaires?

• Like 1