2008 East Coast Jazz Auditions

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..its being taken care of.. (im not starting trouble so dont get mad at the messenger)

so yes ... im kinda excited, not gonna lie i miss ecj.. things im hearing so far are really good so thats pretty haaht.

ill keep you dcp'ers updated when i see how camp goes.

Edited by erictuba16

Just to let you know if by being taken care of, you mean haven't heard from anyone in months than you are correct.

Listen Im not trying to pick a fight. Im just trying to be realistic about ECJ. I don't think its very fair to tell a bunch of prospective members that you are full steam ahead when the corps still has many outstanding debts.

well ..um..then the best thing is to talk to Dave if you cant get in contact with tom or (something around that idea).

by no means am i the treasurer or tom, dave, pam^2 or al.. i dont pretend to be. things are trying to be worked out here so... umm...yea talk to dave and be happy!! its a lovely rainy day in the neighborhood. B)

hype it!!

Edited by erictuba16

Things are well on their way...and Miles Davis died in 1991. Don't worry things will be payed off in full ,and there is a surplus on its way.

Yea and to think, there are corps out there that are 100% Volunteer, not just the parents, but Teaching Staff's too.

Welcome back Jazz!

We've all missed you!