Troopers Bring Westman To Casper

Troopers Corps Director Fred Morris is pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Dean Westman to the Troopers 2008 staff as the brass arranger.

Dean has been an active instructor and arranger in the drum corps activity for 16 years. Westman served as Brass Caption Head for the nine-time Drum...

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/index.php?o...6&Itemid=28

as arranger?

hm, interesting.

Interesting in that he is known more for being a caption head more than an arranger.

He has arranged for lots of groups and is fantastic at it

I'm excited that someone with his scope and variety of corps experience is going to be shaping the brass design. I'm also very excited about Gordon Henderson joining the team as program/staff coordinator, also because of his scope of work. The summer season can't come soon enough! (or the first camp reports!)

I'm excited that someone with his scope and variety of corps experience is going to be shaping the brass design. I'm also very excited about Gordon Henderson joining the team as program/staff coordinator, also because of his scope of work. The summer season can't come soon enough! (or the first camp reports!)

So it looks like Gordon is the program Coordinator but Scott Koter is going to stick around and be a program consultant. That is great news! When I first heard that Gordon was coming in I thought that meant Koter would be gone. I am glad to hear that he will stilll be there in some capacity.

Having Scott Koter, Gordon, and Dean together to do design is fantastic. Adding in Mitch Rogers for drill and Dan Wiles (from crwon) to be the visual coordinator should really help out a lot. They should be great this year....

defensive.

well to clarify, who has he arranged for in the past? i hadnt heard about him in that context.