Erie Thunderbirds

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened? Tom was there, Tom wasn't there. ???????

Tom was there...His account had cut backs...Tom is gone now. Had to go back to over the road. He is on his way to Nebraska right now. Last week was Massachusets to Georgia, Georgia to Conneticut, Conneticut to Illinios, Illinois to Colorado, Colorado to Utah and finally Utah to HOME! Nice huh? RUN RUN RUN!!!!

Well, hopefully the Target account will come through and he will be able to come back, but until then...Over The Road is where he will be.

Guess Nick will get his solos then?????

Uh oh Jeff..........I hope Nick doesn't read this..........he'll claim that he's being baited to upset his wah, then his embouchure will quiver

Nope,

His solo's require NO vibrato! :thumbup:

Guess Nick will get his solos then?????

As I read down I guess the answer is NO but Tom didn't really want to have them anyway. He just wanted to PLAY! It had been two years since he had touched his horn with the exception of Silvercreek parades in 2006 and 2007. So fingers crossed the Target account will come through for him so he can get back to it.

Edited by Drumcorpsbrat

Nope,

His solo's require NO vibrato! :thumbup:

Tom was always able to turn it on and off at least....unlike someone else I know, mentioning no names of course.

(ducks...runs for cover).

I better stop before Nick sends the Cheesy Police after me. They have a cheese smell to them. I dont want that smell on my clothes.

Donny

Uh oh Jeff..........I hope Nick doesn't read this..........he'll claim that he's being baited to upset his wah, then his embouchure will quiver

Hmmmmmmmm...............

You see, 'yins' can say this, and say that, 'bout Nick. However, when Nick retaliates.......now he's the "bad guy."

Has Nick lost his mind? Why would he snap-out, or have an expressive outburst on DCP? Nick's bad.

Keep it up..................

y'all need to stfu!!

I have no idea what you talking about Nick.

But it did sound like Jeff made an accusation. LOL...

Donny