Hawthorne Caballeros Present!

well i'm not. please it's old cabs stuff. i don't care about anybody else i care about what i think and all you people giving me stats and all this talk ain't gonna change what i think. just be glad i'm not gonna judge your show. all i have to say is .........GO SKY!!!!!

funny....the weather at this time of year in Western NY usually doesn't include a huge gust of hot air. :doh:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny....the weather at this time of year in Western NY usually doesn't include a huge gust of hot air. :worthy:

dude.....I LIVE IN FLORIDA. BTW check the posts..........your a day late and a dollar short. i've already been through this. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

We have made some much progress, let’s not take two steps back. Your right Don George is a little behind.

Be well, maybe we will run into each other I have an uncle in Cape Coral. I hope to see him in Feb on my way to the Hall of Fame Cruise.

no problem. hey when you come down to cape coral pm me and we can meet.

happy thanksgiving.

don incardona

Have a great thanksgiving everyone!!

See you all in January.

I'll be thinknig bout everyone on Sunday while Im working with the Big Mouse and you're all playing this amazing music. And the worst part is I would rather be there!!! lol

Anyway have a great holiday everyone I'm off to work on Thanksgiving now.....

The one thing I am thankful for this year is having an amazing group of friends and one hell of a family that I know I can come home to in January and will let me still be apart of the orginization even though I cant get there till January 5th. Thank you Caballeros. You are the best family anyone could ask for.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

3 Days Left