The Presidents Drum and Bugle Corps

Yes it did. The turn-out at the Open House for the President's was less than stellar. However, it is a good starting point to re-build the corps from. So, I will continue to help them when I can. But, I plan on auditioning for MCL, and hopefully march with them this year!

Not being there I don't understand the observation.....

-Bill

Not being there I don't understand the observation.....

-Bill

I was there but Presdrummer was not........In fact it was a chore getting the pasword for the website. We did not know he bolted. Again, he was not at the open house. We were pleased so thats all that matters. Presdrummer would not answer telephone calls when I happened to see it here. It would be more proper to change his screen name.

-Bill

'The Presidents Drum and Bugle Corps in Greeneville, Tn. are pleased to announce that we will be holding our Open House on December 1st 2008.'

ILL SUPPORT YOU IF IT INCLUDES EVERY PRESIDENT BUT whackjob GEO BUSH... :devil:

• 13 years later...

It’s been years since this thread but I’d love to know if any of the old presidents are still around... please reach out and let me know. My dad was in 56-59 amd was wanting me to check. Give him a call...Allen broyles  423-329-8926 or email me cause he don’t have email.