OK Canada! Who's Marching This Year?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran into Juice the other day. He's doing Empire Statesmen again.

That guy's committed - or needs to be!!!!

Now there's a guy that knows how to "not give up"! You have to love Juice.

BTW - while the heading of the thread talks about Dutch and Hype, what's up with everyone else? I saw the bad news about Steel Town Brass above - but what about St. Johns? Blue Saints? Stentor? What's happening in the Great Canadian West Country?

Edited by kusankusho

:lol: - Don't give up!

thank you, I now need to decide if I'm going to march anywhere this summer. Everyone else is expensive compared to STB.

thank you, I now need to decide if I'm going to march anywhere this summer. Everyone else is expensive compared to STB.

Was Steel Town looking to be DCI or all-age?

but what about St. Johns? Blue Saints? Stentor? What's happening in the Great Canadian West Country?

Hi !

I rarely post on here even though I often read, but since we're talking about my corps I'll make a quick appearance. Les Stentors are going great and building up on last year success. In fact, as I write this I'm totaly exhausted coming home from a great three day camp (The corps took advantage of the spring break to start the camps earlier than usual friday). It's my fifth year with the corps and I've rarely seen the corps working so hard ! The hornline finished learning the music to the show this weekend (Of course, lots of cleaning must still be done).

For your information, this year's show is based on the music from "Sinbad: the legend of the seven seas". I simply love that music and this soundtrack simply screams drumcorps !

If anyone wants to improve their french, we still have some openings !

Good luck to everyone for the upcoming season !

A special good luck to everyone else on the northside of the border !

Sam

Stentors

2008 Mellophone

2007 Lead soprano

2006 Soprano, Mellophone... (Exhibition corps)

2005 Soprano

2004 Soprano

Was Steel Town looking to be DCI or all-age?

DCI - Open class.

Hopefully, you'll reconsider one of the other Ontario corps or another fairly close to you.....We have billetted families ready to take in our out-of-towners as last year we had members from Calgary, Alberta as well as Japan. Give us a call, we'd love for you to join us!!!! HYPE will be attending the DCI Championships in Indianapolis in August.

DCI - Open class.

I thought all-age was on the table for a while, or was that just for the time you were doing parades and re-forming?

Either way - good luck!

I thought all-age was on the table for a while, or was that just for the time you were doing parades and re-forming?

Either way - good luck!

The parade corps was all-age, but only because we were only do parades and they don't have age limits. The corps itself has not gone all age (hope that makes sense).