Thanks Phantom Regiment!

Very cool to hear. That's why I love this activity...I doubt I'd ever see the Raiders loan equipment to the 49ers if their shipment didn't arrive in time.

Can't wait to hear Pioneer playing on King in 2008!

now if Pioneer can sound like Phantom when they play Phantom's horns they'd really move up in the ranks!

oh geez more crap to taint a thread about a good deed from good organizations.

seriously, was that necesary?

(back on topic)

So pioneer is playing on kings this year? how about for the drumline? did they switch the percussion brand too?

There seems to be a rash of new suscribers within the last 60 days that think that second guessing, anklebiting,and piling on are the norm on this site It is not!

We all get contentious at times, (I'm guilty)but it always involves a point of view which allows the posters to come back at each other.....

We do not bash helpful productive interaction among corps that are making this activity what it is. applaud some of these gestures,it could be contageous.

Pioneer probably wont sound like Phantom this year...but we still appreciate the kindness and generosity they offered last weekend. Pioneer will play better this year, I will guarantee that. The biggest difference is age and maturity between 16-17 year old students, and 20-21 year old students, not the equipment.

As far as new drums...we have to wait before a comment can be made about that. I dont think that it is completely out of the question.

Thanks again Phantom!

Donny

Keep doin' what you're doin' Donny...the members will be better people for it!

Thank you sir. I usually dont pay too much attention to the trolls anyway.

Donny

Good point Keith. The members of 2008 Pioneer will become more accomplished performers because of people like Donny. Believe in what you can do and you will succeed