Bus Pushing

How many corps had their buses pushed? Probably all of them LOL!

Hope that you are well Keith. I'm remarried and live in Cleveland. My old corps are finally getting some recognition via DCW historic records. Ridley Park Rangers and Cleveland Cabs. Tim Stohs

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A horn player from the Sagannaires sent me a message about a Great Lakes forum. I responded and the site didn't recognize your name, please send me another note that includes your e-mail address. Tim

• 3 months later...
Hmmm, was that pilot wearing a tall, gray top hat?

I wonder what it would be like to push start a Gulfstream?

Believe it or not Scoot, but I once participated in a team pulling contest with a CRJ-200 regional jet. They are heavier then they look. :smile:

You are correct that the first real bus push was at the Indy 500 in 86'. I believe we got that bugger out of the mud.

I remember on the first day of tour in 1990 our bus broke down in the cornfields somewhere right in front of a farmhouse. The other busses went on as we weren't far from Rockford and another bus was coming, but the whole bus sat in a big circle and played duck duck goose for like an hour LOL

We had 1957 Trailways & it seamed like every year at least one or two always broke down. Pushing & doubling up in the aisles on the other buses, NOW THAT IS THE WAY TO TRAVEL. :rock: One timeI remember we had a show I believe in ohio & we had a break down & we were late & doubled up & changing on the doubled up buses HOW FUN. I believe we had a penalty for being late & mr. Jones had aranged for the Guardsmen to go on in front of us so we could still make the show. man what a night nothing went right show was a mess JUST BADDDD