DCI Season Scores 1972-1985 Updated

Just a quick plug/commercial...

For those of you who've been away from the site a while, I've just updated the 1972-1985 DCI Seasons with lots of new scores and recaps never puvlished before--at least on my site.

So make a road trip over to From The Pressbox... and take a look.

Go Devils,

Gregg

:bluedevil:

Just a quick plug/commercial...

For those of you who've been away from the site a while, I've just updated the 1972-1985 DCI Seasons with lots of new scores and recaps never puvlished before--at least on my site.

So make a road trip over to From The Pressbox... and take a look.

Go Devils,

Gregg

:ph34r:

Sure. It's probably really good stuff. But have you anything PRE-DCI? Corps Rep has published some of the historical scores - but I always see like omissions - Corps missing from shows I know I saw.

If you know what I mean.

Puppet

Very handy, Gregg. And very much appreciated. :ph34r:

Sure. It's probably really good stuff. But have you anything PRE-DCI? Corps Rep has published some of the historical scores - but I always see like omissions - Corps missing from shows I know I saw.

If you know what I mean.

Puppet

Unfortunately, my pre-DCI stuff is non-exsistent. I wish I did have a collection. I have been trying for the last 3 weeks to get an answer from DCI as to whether or not I can go up there to get some old recaps that I don't have. I'm trying to get in there before they leave for Indy--or at least start packing. It's very frustrating not knowing!! :ph34r: Just say yes or no.

Back on topic... On my previous trips, I know there was a decent amount of pre-DCI recaps/scores. I'm not sure how far back they go. As soon as I find out something, I'll let you know.

Go Devils,

Gregg

:ph34r: