SoCal Dream 2008 Production Annoucement

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes our mighty pit was there and we will be happy to accept many more members into our pit. The pit exercises will be up on the Dream Percussion Website this weekend. Come check us out Jan 5th and 6th.

sounds like the drum line is going to be sweet this year

I was guessing "Annie: The Musical" all year long. This is one time I'm glad I was wrong! :laughing:

In other news...The corps is off to a great start! The ranks are really starting to fill up nicely with some great returning talent as well as some new comers that are some of drum corps' elite. It's always nice to add a few more rings to the mix. With this much fun there's always room for more. Don't be shy to come down to the first camp of the season, even if you just want to hang. Send an email to membership@socaldream.org for more information or call (951) 340-3826 to speak with Seth Gambetty (corps director). It's time to crank things up and raise the bar once again! See you all there!

BUMPITY!!!

Join Dream.

March with SoCal Cool People!!

They won't let me march, so YOU MUST!

</subliminal message>

There is an opportunity for some great GE points in the ballad ("Who Wants To Live Forever")! :cool:

Since Soos cannot march, we need like 3 people to fill his spot! Now the question to you is, am I making fun of his size or complementing him by how loud he plays? Come to the January camp to find out the answer!

http://www.socaldream.org

There is an opportunity for some great GE points in the ballad ("Who Wants To Live Forever")! :cool:

Since Soos cannot march, we need like 3 people to fill his spot! Now the question to you is, am I making fun of his size or complementing him by how loud he plays? Come to the January camp to find out the answer!

http://www.socaldream.org

both? hahahahaha

yes, we all have weird sense of humor at da dream........

so come on down and fill my spot(s)!!!!!

see you there :cool: