Rule Proposals

8. Would you want to pay thousands of dollars and spend your entire summer standing in front of a sound board?

That is the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw that proposal

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without even looking at the actual proposals, Im going to guess that the person that is pushing for the majority of the chages is Hoppy...

Can't a pit member operate the sound board? After all, that's what section it's for.

With all the complaints regarding the quality of amplification at DCI events, I can hardly see this is a step in the right direction...maybe even more like an intentional hindering.

On a side note, I find it interesting that DCI put out personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on such public forms. I wonder if anyone will be getting strange phone calls in the middle of the night?

Without even looking at the actual proposals, Im going to guess that the person that is pushing for the majority of the chages is Hoppy...

yes ma'am.

i wish that age limit was in effect last summer, i wouldve been able to march 07. I agree with its proposal too, I am one of those it talks about that isnt graduated yet (4 more days!) and had one open summer left to march.

That said, love the proposals Tim!

yes ma'am.

Why am I not surprised? :devil:

I started reading some of them and Im sorry to say that I don't agree with all of them...especially the amps addition, the sound board, the age limit..heck, I don't agree with any of these proposals. I'm with hboyce on this..

Either they can or a staff member can.(at the corps discretion)

I stopped at the age change proposal when I hit the words "graduating class" ... What the ####? How much further is the Orwellian retrofit of language is allowed to permanently change the activity into summer school.