Phantom Regiments' 2008 Tour Schedule

yes, that's my job.
That's right.

Yeah. You sure told me. I feel in my place now. Thanks for the reality check.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. You sure told me. I feel in my place now. Thanks for the reality check.

Glad I could help.

(Everything is said in jest)

Maybe I should have put it in my sarcasm text.

Is this better?

Have to back up PrPhan4ever at this point.

You mention 87 Cadets...PRPhan is referring to 1981 & 1982 Complete show theme..."music and all" to Spartacus.

Yes, there was Madison and Cavies in the early '70's and a reference to Garfield in the early 70's for their "Peace" show.. but who took a particular piece of music and based an entire show around it in 1981 & 82 ????? :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Have to back up PrPhan4ever at this point.

You mention 87 Cadets...PRPhan is referring to 1981 & 1982 Complete show theme..."music and all" to Spartacus.

Yes, there was Madison and Cavies in the early '70's and a reference to Garfield in the early 70's for their "Peace" show.. but who took a particular piece of music and based an entire show around it in 1981 & 82 ????? :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Dave my boy, you are like a brother to me and yes, that was my whole point behind "trendsetting" -- so much so, they knew this and passed out printed liberettos'! In any event, I KNOW whatever Regiment fields this year with ANY rendition of 'SPARTACUS" with JD Shaw & Rennick(s) writting, as well as the Emmert bros --- and Company, it won't fail to move me to tears as usual!

SUTA!

Love ya Dave!

I would think with the winter season in full swing, they would know pretty well what they are going to do, there is absolutely no reason to worked up about things.

Don't see a lot of people talking other corps who haven't announced yet. I know Crossmen haven't, has Cavaliers? I know with the Cavaliers thats basically the norm.

One can only hope...of course, we thought we were doing Stravinsky going into December camp for the 94 show. Wasn't impressed with audition camp charts. Glad they changed the show. Interesting to note, we never read Firebird but it was in the works for that show. What might have been, and how that would have changed 07. Hmm.

Trish, dream on, dear! Down 2 points last year at the start is as good as it is going to get. Just how the corps does things. Contributes to why Dr Dan says what he says. Down 2 points early = playing catch-up going into finals!

i dont care what they are playing, as long as i get to be blown away in a small high school stadium in san diego california, im happy!!!!

have I told you guys the story of how PR broke my video camera with their SOUND?!?!?!?

I could literally feel the air vibrating between my palm and my camera at warm-up's in Dallas last summer. Kind of a cool sensation!

You know, clarinets just don't do that.

What ever they play it will rock. This is Phantom. My guess is they'll have some old sparticus themes, in a show like faust.

But i know nothing

It is too bad that they are opening the season with the Show of Shows...and only play in Illinois twice all summer.

Very true, I've been thinking this for years. But at least they are FINALLY coming back to the BOA show here in Normal. I can walk to that show!