Help Phantom!

I think it's kind of sad that more people jump at the opportunity to help bail out phantom, than help out the colts and their recent tragic situation.

Whaat? I don't see how these are related. One a tragic loss of life, the other financial trouble. I don't get it. Or is it just an oppotunity to take a shot at Phantom Regiment?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'll be helping Phantom as well as the Colt families. Just because people aren't posting there, doesn't mean it's not happening.

My concern is why are they touring to California this year if they are that far in debt? Doesn't it make more sense to do a tour closer to home to cut cost of buses and gas?

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the stipulations of the agreement for $122,000 is that it would be paid by the end of the year.

If that's the case, Phantom would have already planned this out, and it would be next year's expense with this debt behind them.

Whaat? I don't see how these are related. One a tragic loss of life, the other financial trouble. I don't get it. Or is it just an oppotunity to take a shot at Phantom Regiment?

Colts have set up funds for both families to help cover costs of medical and funeral expenses.

I could be wrong but I think that's the point the poster was making.. though I don't know how much support either campaign has received because I'm not part of either organization.. so I kind of find it difficult to compare one to the other without any facts to support comparison.

Stef