Thanks for taking the time to read this post!!

We have a community based marching band that we want to convert to a drum and bugle corp!

Here's a little info:

we have instruments, approx 50 members, uniforms, and 2 staff people.

We will be currently having our interest meeting on the 29 of December 2007!

We are putting together a staff of motivated individuals to help to take our band to the next level of performance and competition.

we are also open to person who would like to play their instruments and color guard members also.

We are looking for a volunteer staff at this moment!! Although, we conduct various fund raisers to show the all the staff our appreciation for their time and effort.

All positions are available!!! contact us here and I will gladly give you more information!!

Again thanks for viewing and have a great day!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats and welcome to the boards. I posted in the percussion forum, but TME has bodies, instruments and uniforms. They just need some more people to teach and help out! Great opportunity for someone willing to drive to Baltimore about once a month.

I'm looking forward to seeing great things come out of Maryland!

Wow...hey I LIVE IN BALTIMORE...I could probably walk (but since I stopped marching have gotten VERY LAZY) Where will this "interest meeting be taking place?!?!?!?!?

Wow...hey I LIVE IN BALTIMORE...I could probably walk (but since I stopped marching have gotten VERY LAZY) Where will this "interest meeting be taking place?!?!?!?!?

:thumbup: The interest meeting will be in Prince George's county at a high school.

And have arranged for a bus or more to take those person fro Baltimore to the meeting. All i need now are interested persons for the bus. cost back and forth is 10. bucks

Congrats on the startup of the corps. I would be interested in a brass staff position. Do have contact info where I could send you my resume?

We have a community based marching band that we want to convert to a drum and bugle corp!

Here's a little info:

We are putting together a staff of motivated individuals to help to take our band to the next level of performance and competition.

we are also open to person who would like to play their instruments and color guard members also.

We are looking for a volunteer staff at this moment!! Although, we conduct various fund raisers to show the all the staff our appreciation for their time and effort.

All positions are available!!! contact us here and I will gladly give you more information!!

I live in the Baltimore area, and I'd like to wish you guys the best of luck in getting your corps off the ground!

Fran

Here's a little info:

I live in the Baltimore area, and I'd like to wish you guys the best of luck in getting your corps off the ground!

Fran

And I live across the bay from Baltimore... Also wishing the very best of luck as you begin this Drum Corps journey....

Tony ;-)

Good Luck in your endeavor. I was involved in the last two attempts to start a corps in the Baltimore area. I hope your group actually makes it to the field.

Congrats on the startup of the corps. I would be interested in a brass staff position. Do have contact info where I could send you my resume?

:worthy: Thank you for you message!!

and THANK YOU TO ALL WHO ARE SUPPORTING US IN THIS ENDEAVOUR! :ph34r:

ALL INQUIRES CAN BE MADE TO : themarchingelite@yahoo.com

for positions, support, or just more about us!

:tongue: