Madison Open House

Capitol Sound was the most improved corps I heard at open house.  I heard them warming up.  They sounded good but shaky.  Once they went on for the performance they got it together and tighten it up.  If they keep it up they are going to start to win some competitions.  I cant wait when they hit the field.

CapitAl Sound, El Guapo!  It's a little pet peeve of mine.

:-)

CU Saturday!

-Terri

Terri,

I enjoyed seeing the Capital Sound drum line warm up (pretty tight for April).  They should do well this summer.  I didn't see a beard on ya Sunday - but I noticed your voice has lowered a bit - LOL   I'll be in Oswego for May camp.  See ya then. :D

Terri,

I enjoyed seeing the Capital Sound drum line warm up (pretty tight for April).  They should do well this summer.  I didn't see a beard on ya Sunday - but I noticed your voice has lowered a bit - LOL   I'll be in Oswego for May camp.  See ya then. :D

Pooh,

I've never been around THIS much testosterone in my drum corps career.  I've become quite mannish.  No one can tell I'm a woman anymore!!!!!!

I'll tell Andy you liked the CS drumline.  He'll be geezed!

Love ya and see ya soon,

-Terri

I'll bet Jim likes that more sultry voice - LOL - Hey I have given Mike Kolle a lot of Cindy's Guardsmen stuff - I hope you guys run into a lot of old corps friends this summer.  CU (go Buffs) in a few weeks - pooh bear

That man totally loves me.  If I walked in with a speaking voice like Minnie Mouse, he still would.  What is wrong with him?  Haha.

I have to dig my Gmen stuff out for Mikey tonight for tomorrow.  I hope we see alot of them too.  I am marching with two sistahs already ya know.

CU soon!

-Terri

• 5 weeks later...

Wasn't able to make the open house BUT I did download Madison's show from the open house and I've gotta say, WOW! They have REALLY made a comback. If the marching is there and they have good drill to go with such great music, then I think they should have NO PROBLEM in the finals.

Go Madison!

B)

--Jon