Citations add more staff

Caesar

From citations.org

Richard Rigolini, Staff Coordinator

Rich comes to us from 11 years of work with Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps and as a member of the Sacred Heart Color Guard design team. Rich is also the current President of the New England Scholastic Band Association. Rich has many years of experience in teaching, managing and creating award winning band, guard and drum corps shows. As a part of the Citations Drum and Bugle Corps Rich will work as the Staff Coordinator and as a member of the program/design team.

Lennie Machado, Guard Design Team Member

Lennie comes to the Citations after teaching the Spartans of Nashua NH for 11 years and has brought his students to a record 5 Top Color Guard awards at Drum Corps International. He is a member of Dance Prism and has received training at the Royal Shakespeare Company in London. Lennie is on the design team of Sacred Heart Color Guard and teaches at Dartmouth, Melrose, Somerset, Case and Shepherd Hill Regional High Schools. Lennie will be bringing his high level of energy and talent to the guard design team at Citations

congratulations citations! you ahve picked up some of the best name sin open class drum corps with these two and teh addition of larry lacey. congratulations and good luck. i will certainly keep an eye on burlington this year

This is great news!

From my seat in the stands, I have much admired the work of the many new and returning staff members who are coming together this year at Citations. It looks to be an exciting year for this drum corps ...

and for this drum corps fan. :shutup:

I am really looking forward to seeing what they bring to the field this summer.

Best Wishes to everyone at Citations for a great run starting in 2008!

Edited by oldguard

was thinking the same. Basically much of ECJ's and Spartan's staff all merging onto one corps. I'm excited for the Citations. It should be an interesting year. I was pulling for them last year, and I still am. I can only imagine that with the addition of Larry, Richie, and Lennie their brass line and colorguard will be much improved. I've heard nothing but amazing things about all three of them from my friends that marched Spartans. And as long as their visual program keeps taking the steps forward that they did last year I have no doubts that they can make their move. Good luck.