2008 Programs, DIV 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry to be rude, but what exactly is the purpose of this thread?

To list the announced shows of the World Class corps. It just happens that it is becoming like all DCP threads: a smack down fight :w00t: .

I've heard the titles for two other corps' shows, but I won't post them out of respect for those corps. Both sound pretty awesome! :w00t:

I know some of what Crown is playing, I know Glassmens show, and I know Crossmens show.

And every show sounds like one that I will like. Its gonna be an awsome year!

And those shows would be?

If the Corps itself hasn't announced their show yet, then why should he tell any details until they reveal them?
When Brian Hickman and his team are ready to announce the Glassmen show I'm positive everyone will know ! :w00t:

When Brian Hickman and his team are ready to announce the Glassmen show I'm positive everyone will know ! :w00t:

Thats creepy. Are they gonna like blow up the earth or something?

Hey, Hey, please refrain from turning this thread into what Harvey explained as a smack-down fight. This thread is for the purpose of listing the 2008 programs for DCI. If you would like to put perspectives on shows I have listed, or add some shows I might of forgotten, you may do so. But this will not turn into another WWE Face-off. :w00t: