A Spartan Invitation

Back off Junior. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Were she to provide names or particular info about what havoc the long time "director" of the corps has wrought the posts would be edited or removed and you know it. Stop acting like the National Enquirer.

The new staff has more than has its work cut out for them. I am sure they are eager to prove themselves, many were former members & staff who left under less than desirable circumstances. Hopefully they have matured and learned from their mistakes.

8 horns at the last reahearsal is not pretty. There is NO REASON it should be that way. The corps is in this position for one reason only - denials can be made but the bottom line is....

What goes around comes around.

True.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were she to provide names or particular info about what havoc the long time "director" of the corps has wrought the posts would be edited or removed and you know it. Stop acting like the National Enquirer.

The new staff has more than has its work cut out for them. I am sure they are eager to prove themselves, many were former members & staff who left under less than desirable circumstances. Hopefully they have matured and learned from their mistakes.

8 horns at the last reahearsal is not pretty. There is NO REASON it should be that way. The corps is in this position for one reason only - denials can be made but the bottom line is....

I agree 100%

wow.... just wow.... so so so true

Well there you have it, 4 more anonymous posters.

Grow some.

8 horns at rehearsal for the reigning world champion is not pretty, I agree. It's kind of sad. So, why come in here and trash the organization when everyone is in agreement that the new staff team has their work cut out for them to keep the corps on its feet?

No idea what I am talking about? Fine. I never pretended to know the specifics of whatever went down at Spartans, but I know a turkey when I see one. Calling out people from behind a screen name is spineless.

Let the staff do their thing. It seems (to this outsider) that they are trying. Open another thread to #### and moan.

I know the few of you who provide this information know what you're talking about. I'm sure what you're saying is valid. But I'd have to agree with Adam on this one. Lance started this thread trying to help his corps. Even if you mean no harm to the organization, prospective members read what you say, and that can change their minds. So as past marching members, staff, whatever you are, please be respectful of a corps you once cherished. I'm not asking you to say what you have to say, by all means, do. However, do it in a different thread or a different place all together.

Exactly! Thank you Adam and thank you James!!

I know the few of you who provide this information know what you're talking about. I'm sure what you're saying is valid. But I'd have to agree with Adam on this one. Lance started this thread trying to help his corps. Even if you mean no harm to the organization, prospective members read what you say, and that can change their minds. So as past marching members, staff, whatever you are, please be respectful of a corps you once cherished. I'm not asking you to say what you have to say, by all means, do. However, do it in a different thread or a different place all together.

You would rather see a corps collapse and fall instead of succeed and become great. If you guys were former staff members making these posts you SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

All that you taught at Spartans has been made jibberish to the students you used to teach if you are to make posts that could doom the organization. And shame on former members posting against the corps that gave them the experiences of their life.

That goes for any corps not just Spartans. Grow up and get over the fact that you have no control over the organization anymore.

PATHETIC.

You would rather see a corps collapse and fall instead of succeed and become great. If you guys were former staff members making these posts you SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!!

All that you taught at Spartans has been made jibberish to the students you used to teach if you are to make posts that could doom the organization. And shame on former members posting against the corps that gave them the experiences of their life.

That goes for any corps not just Spartans. Grow up and get over the fact that you have no control over the organization anymore.

PATHETIC.

HYPER-DEFENSIVE STAFF MEMBER ALERT!!!