Is the SCV Tilt Back?

Picture1-7.png

:thumbs-up::tongue: :tongue:

Edited by Vanguard07

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say if the pic is from this season then YES the tilt is back. I like their tilt, but I think the Blue Knights do it closer to the old way, which is more tilt to the side and slightly forward.

Just wondering, and no I don't have my DVDs on me right now, but did SCV's snares use match grip after 05?

Just wondering, and no I don't have my DVDs on me right now, but did SCV's snares use match grip after 05?

Just 2005.

Wow, that picture really accentuates how short what's-her-face-in-the-center is.

And does anybody know why Gusseck isn't arranging the book?

Gusseck isn't arranging the book because he wasn't hired to arrange the book. He's the battery caption manager so he deals with battery stuff and writes the warmups. BTW, what's-her-face-in-the-center's name is Catherina Bagwhat. "Cat" for short. And yes, the tilt is back. Woohoo.

Okay, I definitely don't want to bring this up to beat a dead horse, but... I have a question to the people who say that with playing traditional grip the snare should be tilted because it is the natural and proper orientation for the left hand. But what about the right hand? Doesn't the tilted snare then cause the right hand to improperly strike the drum? Or are you supposed to hit the drum on an angle with the right hand? Just curious.