Dayton Arena Seating Question

VanguardLA

Does anyone know if the seat numbers in each section run from the middle to outer edges or from out to middle? For example, would seat number 1 be closer to the center than seat number 9? I'm looking for a seating chart online that gives actual seat number detail, but I've not been able to find it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the seat numbers in each section run from the middle to outer edges or from out to middle? For example, would seat number 1 be closer to the center than seat number 9? I'm looking for a seating chart online that gives actual seat number detail, but I've not been able to find it.

That's a very good question . . .one I ask myself every year and say don't forget this next year. . . .unfortunately. I forget. I need to write it down this year. I remember looking and saying. . .oh this is how it works, but my mind is getting old. But, my gut wants to say that they start from 1 at the aisle and work there way in.

I live right by the UD arena, I'll see if I can find out or stop by there and sneak in.

That's a very good question . . .one I ask myself every year and say don't forget this next year. . . .unfortunately. I forget. I need to write it down this year. I remember looking and saying. . .oh this is how it works, but my mind is getting old. But, my gut wants to say that they start from 1 at the aisle and work there way in.

I live right by the UD arena, I'll see if I can find out or stop by there and sneak in.

If you could find out that would be great. My seats are Section 218 Row M Seats 12 and 13. Im hoping they are good bc I paid good money for them.

http://daytonflyers.cstv.com/facilities/UDArena-Seat.html is the seating chart.

If I remember correctly, the seat numbers go from the outside of the row increasing toward the center. I could have that backwards though. If you're going for Prelims, it really doesn't matter much, Open and World finals will matter more than A finals, but we managed to have great seats for most everything, even when we were off to the side (near the basket), we had a great view.

And yeah, you have pretty decent seats. We were in that area last year.

Edited by quegrawks

http://daytonflyers.cstv.com/facilities/UDArena-Seat.html is the seating chart.

If I remember correctly, the seat numbers go from the outside of the row increasing toward the center. I could have that backwards though. If you're going for Prelims, it really doesn't matter much, Open and World finals will matter more than A finals, but we managed to have great seats for most everything, even when we were off to the side (near the basket), we had a great view.

And yeah, you have pretty decent seats. We were in that area last year.

I think you're right. . .if you are standing on the floor and looking at the audience. . .I believe the seats are going to numbered from left to right. I was sitting in seat 13 last year and I was right next to the judge. . .or rather seats 14, 15 and 16 that they block off for the judge.

Also 218 Row M Seats 12 and 13. are going to be great seats...you should be on the 50, just hope there is no one tall in front of you!

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

So. . .speaking of seating, I went to buy my tickets online from WGI. The system that WGI utilizes randomly assigns the seats. . .well, I was assigned the exact same seats as last. . .how weird is that? I LOVED my seats last year and even commented to my friends that if there was a way to secure them for the next year I would. So, I'm really happy! :)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

afraid to ask for help????? geesh, you guys are there year after year after year and you still don't know? Wow, that's amazing.

ok, if you are on the floor, as a performer, looking up into the seats, the numbers start lowest (for those who don't get it...that would be seat number 1) to highest, going left to right in each section. I've only been there once and have had no problem remembering that....

wow,welcome to the forums,very sweet onefine nice introductory post! :rolleyes:

we will all benefit from your tact :inlove: and learned fund of knowledge.

Edited by dugg